Author Topic: Tips for stamina?  (Read 2060 times)

Well, it IS a 1km RUN. Mathemagically, it's ~17m/s which is a lot.
its like a half a mile

just make sure to dynamic warm up before ya workout

Well, it IS a 1km RUN. Mathemagically, it's ~17m/s which is a lot.
i mean don't try to run 1km on day one

it's gradual

I know. I just think that one month isn't enough to go from getting tired by 100m to a full km under 5m. I'll get off my ass tomorrow and begin.

I know. I just think that one month isn't enough to go from getting tired by 100m to a full km under 5m. I'll get off my ass tomorrow and begin.
nah i think it's possible

you can try a daily report thing so we can heavily scrutinize you if you don't do it

How tall are you and what do you weigh?

What I said before might not be fair because I'm 5'8" and 115-120 lbs

Not more over 180cm and probably weight 67kg.

It's in the bag, man. I believe in you.

Drink lots of water, eat well, and practice a few times. As long as your breathing doesn't get really raw you should be good; it's hard to push your legs so hard it's damaging just by running.

Tomorrow, I leave the institution at 16:00. I'll jog back home until either it's too late or I get tired and take the bus.

I can so do this!

Here's the solution. Stop going onto e621.

I don't. I go on g.e-hentai and some shady romanian website for research.

just push through and keep running as long as possible even after you want to fall over and die.

eat bars that give stamina points while running, duh

just push through and keep running as long as possible even after you want to fall over and die.
This guy gets it

In high school I figured out that if I just blitz ran for as long as I could and walked the rest I'd get a better time than if I tried to pace myself.

In high school I figured out that if I just blitz ran for as long as I could and walked the rest I'd get a better time than if I tried to pace myself.
hey this is how I cheesed PE