Bible Prophecy Overview

Author Topic: Bible Prophecy Overview  (Read 19642 times)

Biblically it's not explicitly stated whether or not unborn children go to heaven and its a mystery to many sects of Christianity. The only thing that we can do is hypothesize on God's character towards children and reach a conclusion. Many Baptists believe that children are without sin until reaching a certain age.

http://www.gty.org/resources/questions/QA101/do-babies-and-others-incapable-of-professing-faith-in-christ-automatically-go-to-heaven

Grace to you is a very handy resource on some of the tougher questions and you might find that to be an interesting read as well.
The closest that I think we have of an example of this is found in 2 Samuel 12: 22-23.

Quote from: 2 Samuel 12:22-24 (NIV)
22 He answered, “While the child was still alive, I fasted and wept. I thought, ‘Who knows? The Lord may be gracious to me and let the child live.’ 23 But now that he is dead, why should I go on fasting? Can I bring him back again? I will go to him, but he will not return to me.”
David's son was dying, and while his son was alive he fasted and prayed that God would not let him die. The child still died, and after that, David stopped. What he says next makes it sound like he will meet him again in heaven.

what makes Christianity more true than the Hindu of the Nambudiri in India or the Shamanism of the Yanomamo in South America?
Christians saying it's more true makes it more true

Christians saying it's more true makes it more true

Popularity and lucky chance throughout history

If Constantine didn't put Christianity on a prized pedestal in Rome above their cultural religion, it would have died out