Author Topic: Server randomly crashing after this line of script appears [attached]  (Read 986 times)

If it helps at all I'm using BlockNet for my hosting

The line I'm trying to point out is the bottom one, au handled stack overflow at address.... so on and so forth.

That line is not from a Blockland script.
It may somehow be caused by a script though.
Basically something within Blockland went too deep and ran out of space.
Can you get the console.log?

Sorry to be off topic here but what are you using  to view that on mobile, I've been trying to find something of that.

I'll try and get it in the morning. I didn't trace though so idk how much useful info will turn up.
Sorry to be off topic here but what are you using  to view that on mobile, I've been trying to find something of that.
ServerAuditor

ServerAuditor
Thanks! Also, probably not the reason, but Ctrl + C will make that message come up, so if you're pressing those keys and that pops up, that would be it. But I'm pretty sure you already know that and aren't pressing the keys.

Thanks! Also, probably not the reason, but Ctrl + C will make that message come up, so if you're pressing those keys and that pops up, that would be it. But I'm pretty sure you already know that and aren't pressing the keys.
I haven't been pressing it. I'm gonna link a console.log onto a page of some wikia i used to run like three years ago since the console is 1.12 gigs. I'll probably be getting about less than half of it however.

Okay so i can't copy from the console to paste it on the website im trying to get because none of my text editors can open a file that big. Now what do I do? Just re-host and contact my server provider about the issue?

Upload the file to Mediafire or another file uploading service and link the download link here

Okay so i can't copy from the console to paste it on the website im trying to get because none of my text editors can open a file that big. Now what do I do? Just re-host and contact my server provider about the issue?
Paste the last ~50 lines of it to here

I found out the solution. Bots and Magic - Fire = ALLAHU akhbar

Weapon_ElementalSpells crashed your server? Odd.

I found out the solution. Bots and Magic - Fire = ALLAHU akhbar
I have Weapon_ElementalSpells and bots using fire or being on fire does not cause any problems.
Have you redownloaded it to see if it would work now?
How many add-ons do you have? There may be a confliction.

I have Weapon_ElementalSpells and bots using fire or being on fire does not cause any problems.
Have you redownloaded it to see if it would work now?
How many add-ons do you have? There may be a confliction.
I've got quite a bit of addons, but only a certain few do continuous damage. I have the syringes that can poison you, I have PassSpells, and I got the chemical grenades. I've redownloaded it once just for kicks with hopefully a newer version.
iirc though bots being on fire caused the crash