Author Topic: What do you collect?  (Read 4568 times)

sometimes i like to collect weird soda

im drinking this right now:

i have some osama bin laden one too

Postcards from places I visit, or friends/family have visited.
I like ones with a picture of the specific landmark, and no captions or collages of pictures.

I write where I was, who I was with, what we/I were doing, and when I was there on the back.
I keep them pinned to my wall at uni at the moment but plan to put them into a photo album eventually, as a scrapbook of memories.

I started a few years ago with cards from Rome, and I have some from Hadrian's Wall, Warwick Castle, Isle of Wight (various places on the island) and Canterbury Cathedral and some more obscure locations.

sometimes i like to collect weird soda

im drinking this right now:

i have some osama bin laden one too
heheh I've had that too
Leninade > Stalinade

heheh I've had that too
Leninade > Stalinade
yeah its pretty weak lol. tastes like sugar water.

Vintage and antique militaria, 1914-1999
Gemstones
Zippo lighters
Knives

And soon, vintage ads like tin signs and such

I'll post pics soon

Mostly pocket knives. Got some really nice stuff.

I used to collect Pokemon and Yu-gi-oh cards with my brother, but eventually grew out of it.
Now, the only thing you could call a collection that I have is probably Gameinformer magaizines, I have a bunch of them in a shoe-box somewhere.
Sadly, they aren't in too good of a condition, since my brother reads them, and doesn't keep up with them.

Coins
Root beer, cream soda and sarsaparilla bottle and caps
Memories
Train, plane and admission tickets from places I've been
$2 bills
And I used to collect unusual rocks.

dank memes
^^^

I also have a wide collection of loss.jpg, anime tiddies, ahegao faces, H-doujins (13,736!!!) and anime girls with question marks next to their head

^^^

I also have a wide collection of loss.jpg, anime tiddies, ahegao faces, H-doujins (13,736!!!) and anime girls with question marks next to their head
do you have any people that loveually identify as attack helicopters