Poll

What you like better?

Dreams
Memes

Author Topic: Farming - Ready to work again, what do I do now?  (Read 33426 times)

« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 02:20:50 AM by matthewbim11 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-xPofIVxCc&feature=youtu.be
I found a glitch. I had to.    Windows movie maker sucks holy stuff

So the testing server is going up, it is a clean slate and I probably won't host it 24/7 but I do plan on saving progress on it from now on if possible.
Anyway, here's the differences so far:
  • All crops have prices that can go up if they're not sold as much, or go down if they're seriously oversold
  • Many more window bricks were added
  • Lot size was changed from 64*64 to 96*96
  • Lots now assign to new players going outward from the center
  • Lots keep track of the time and date they were bought
  • Planting errors now show like normal, and the planting sound has also been changed back to normal. :)
  • I redid the colorset's brown column to have a smoother progression
  • I'll probably let you guys have jets and events for a while, since this server isn't as serious.

Stuff I plan on testing today:
  • Crops can tell how much access to the sun they're getting
  • Grapes, if Conan finishes the models

probably wont finish the models today, so i guess just make sure the code works. i got work n stuff to do so yeah, school first.
i'm pretty sure i can finish the models tomorrow, and exporting as well.

probably wont finish the models today, so i guess just make sure the code works. i got work n stuff to do so yeah, school first.
i'm pretty sure i can finish the models tomorrow, and exporting as well.
That's cool.

I might try and host something else for a bit. I've been thinking either a deathrace or a trench warfare server.

That's cool.

I might try and host something else for a bit. I've been thinking either a deathrace or a trench warfare server.
aww nooo

comin real soon to a server near you

Wow nice job, so there's going to be a new soil brick for grape vines?

Wow nice job, so there's going to be a new soil brick for grape vines?
the soil is already in the game, actually! "Plant Fence" is the brick. might change though since i reexported that brick so don't go building plant fences now.

please fix the teledoors, i need them to link my lots together

I made it so sprinklers, heaters, and weedkiller bricks without any living crops nearby will shut themselves off to save CPU.
Also, I got Nothing to prestige and clear his two biggest towers.
Also I added Jets as a reward to prestige level 3.
Lastly I made a quick fix to the saver which hopefully stops the 700 second long save times. Now it's more like 30 seconds again.

Hey DrenDran
did you decrease the time of the dehydration period for the plants because all of my soil gets dehydrated in like 5 seconds
help

the entirety of my money is gone
and my primary lot was moved to 1,5, but i still own my old lot 1,13

i am deeply confused

Added autoHeater brick that sets bricks in its range to the current temperature if they're below 77 degrees.
Raised prices of sprinklers a bit.
Grape models are in the game, just gotta script them now.
Made all crops fluctuate their price. The price formula for a particular crop is:  1+25*(1-(cropsOfTypeSold/allCropsSold)^0.5) The two variables are for the last half hour of sales.

For 20k crops the function can be simplified as:

-√x + 147
________
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 06:11:56 PM by DrenDran »