Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)

Poll

What do you think of the current topic layout?

It's great as it is
92 (82.9%)
It's good but it needs some changes (please tell your suggestions)
10 (9%)
It's bad, it needs to change (please tell why and what it needs to be changed)
9 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 111

Author Topic: Filipe1020 Add-Ons Topic - Closing (Page 67)  (Read 215867 times)

I made a poll about my topic's layout, please do reply if you choose the second and third options.
Put the FAQ first

I made a poll about my topic's layout, please do reply if you choose the second and third options.
Its a great layout, but sometimes I want an easy way to check on updates of vehicles and progress, and sometimes it’s annoying to have to dig through the thread for that.

Its a great layout, but sometimes I want an easy way to check on updates of vehicles and progress, and sometimes it’s annoying to have to dig through the thread for that.
What would you suggest for me to do that can look good? An Update section?

What would you suggest for me to do that can look good? An Update section?
This or links to the update posts

This or links to the update posts
Or both, I'll think of something once I release a new vehicle or update.

I'd like to let you guys know about a few things.

Before the end of the year, I'll release the Ventoro, the first batch of the Trackmania Car Pack (it will get updated once more cars are done) the Hachiroku V3 update, and possibly the Tutto, I'm still brown townysing the possibility of releasing more content.

And for now on, I might not take too much of a time to update my vehicles, they will be done anytime, the BL Glass system really helps since all of you will receive the updates.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 08:15:45 AM by Filipe »

Before the end of the year, I'll release the Ventoro, the first batch of the Trackmania Car Pack (it will get updated once more cars are done) the Hachiroku V3 update, and possibly the Tutto, I'm still brown townysing the possibility of releasing more content.
what happened

what happened
I no longer make promises about anything related to blockland because I will break them

that's just the way it is

I no longer make promises about anything related to blockland because I will break them

that's just the way it is
I stand with this, and rather than wanting to say "When it's done" as a excusable response, it's moreover that "it'll come out when we have time to commit to it".

The same runs for me going back into my spring semester at college.

what happened
I apologize about that, the last events of christmas and new years eve also family reunions made me had to delay the release, well like Teneksi and Night Hawk said I won't be doing that mistake again of saying something and not being able to deliver.

So for a bit of news, All the Ventoro variants have door gaps now, and each has a different interior color.

And it's a small detail, but the Hachiroku LEVIN has a different back now.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 03:43:22 PM by Filipe »

Stock Ventoro is my jam

Alright, this is kind of a bump but it's also a question, I want to change shift from cars eventually, not completely but I want to try new things, what would you guys suggest me to do?

Maybe some items? I'd love to see some more sports items or just normal everyday items.