10 Gun Edits + 10 More Gun Edits

Author Topic: 10 Gun Edits + 10 More Gun Edits  (Read 15544 times)

By the looks of it, shoots as fast as you hit the button, but does a minuscule amount of damage.
great for the click-scripters

great for the click-scripters
7 damage per 33 ms? vs 30 damage per 150 ms
The hyper gun only beats the gun by 12 dps and that's assuming it can even shoot every 33 ms.

that is the stufftiest gif i've ever seen

this seems really cool, reminds me of those old minecraft bow edit mods

If anybody ever makes models for these can the models be simple edits of the gun instead of a entirely different model.

Ex. Bouncy Gun would have a big end or something.

Also ideas for other guns , Fire Gun (Shoots fireballs),Ice Gun (Shoots ice cubes or ice shards), Electric Gun (Shoots electricity bolts), the V Gun (Shoots bullets in two directions), Tri-Gun (Shoots in 3 directions),Contra Gun ( Spreads bullets in 5 directions), The homing gun (Bullets curve towards players, like the homing rocket launcher), Shotgun Gun (Shoots bullets spread out like a shotgun but has a delay before you can fire again),Sniper Gun (shoots a very fast bullet very precisely but has a very long delay before you can fire again), and the wave gun ( If you have ever played metroid you know what this is, fires two bullets that fire like this .

Regardless whether these are balanced or not, I think a DM would be fun with these.

that is the stufftiest gif i've ever seen
I was on my phone, so it was challenging to find one xD

What about the Horizontal gun?
The gun gun gun?
Octogun?
nug gun?

These must see the light of day

If anybody ever makes models for these can the models be simple edits of the gun instead of a entirely different model.

Ex. Bouncy Gun would have a big end or something.

Also ideas for other guns , Fire Gun (Shoots fireballs),Ice Gun (Shoots ice cubes or ice shards), Electric Gun (Shoots electricity bolts), the V Gun (Shoots bullets in two directions), Tri-Gun (Shoots in 3 directions),Contra Gun ( Spreads bullets in 5 directions), The homing gun (Bullets curve towards players, like the homing rocket launcher), Shotgun Gun (Shoots bullets spread out like a shotgun but has a delay before you can fire again),Sniper Gun (shoots a very fast bullet very precisely but has a very long delay before you can fire again), and the wave gun ( If you have ever played metroid you know what this is, fires two bullets that fire like this .

Regardless whether these are balanced or not, I think a DM would be fun with these.

DISCLAIMER: These are not commands, I'm giving an opinion.
1. Don't do elemental guns, we've got fire/ice/electric/water/rock/wind guns, magic, and super powers already, this is new ideas here.
2. I reccomend you do one of those spread guns, likely a V, so it doesn't have any shooting forward (otherwise you only aim with that and the sides add nothing to gameplay)
3.No shotguns/snipers/etc. See #1
4. Homing weapons are a god-awful idea. It makes anyone who's getting killed by it just think "there's no avoiding it", and the user is essentially legally cheating.
5. Wave gun isn't too bad, I'd like to see it too.
Also, models should do like that chimper-7, big, blocky, and creative/colorful, w/ Bonus points for humor.

DISCLAIMER: These are not commands, I'm giving an opinion.
1. Don't do elemental guns, we've got fire/ice/electric/water/rock/wind guns, magic, and super powers already, this is new ideas here.
2. I reccomend you do one of those spread guns, likely a V, so it doesn't have any shooting forward (otherwise you only aim with that and the sides add nothing to gameplay)
3.No shotguns/snipers/etc. See #1
4. Homing weapons are a god-awful idea. It makes anyone who's getting killed by it just think "there's no avoiding it", and the user is essentially legally cheating.
5. Wave gun isn't too bad, I'd like to see it too.
Also, models should do like that chimper-7, big, blocky, and creative/colorful, w/ Bonus points for humor.
We should just have them all regardless, if somebody doesn't like it they aren't forced to use it.

The homing RL isn't even that bad, it never homes in fast enough.

How about an airplane made out of guns that has guns that shoots guns.

We should just have them all regardless, if somebody doesn't like it they aren't forced to use it.

The homing RL isn't even that bad, it never homes in fast enough.
I believe the idea of gun edits is to be gun edits. It's still the gun, just functions differently. When you start introducing other assets, such as elements, are they really still gun edits? (this is towards fire/ice/electric)
And then there's the fact that gun edits should still somewhat feel like the gun. When you're just turning it into another class of weapon, but still looks like the gun, it's not really a gun edit, it's a new weapon without new assets. (this is towards shotgun and sniper)

I do like the V, tri, contra, and wave ideas though.

As for homing, instead of a player tracking projectile, what about an auto-aim gun? If a player is within a certain angle of your crosshair, the projectile fires towards the player rather than at the crosshair. This weapon would be awful at long ranges as people could just dodge it, but it's still a neat concept.