How to get Bluezone RP chat to work with Slayer.

Author Topic: How to get Bluezone RP chat to work with Slayer.  (Read 2636 times)

Basically /title.

I really want to start up an RP server and use slayer so I have a few teams, but the thing is, Bluezone RP chat does not work well with slayer. Sure the normal chat works, but the team chat (which is used for Broadcast) doesn't work, and OOC chat (which is used in teamchat too) Doesn't work either.

If anyone knows a way to fix this in a very quick way, please let me know. Thanks for any future help, it is much appreciated

ALSO no, I won't use the other RP system that's been released recently. I'm dead set on using Bluezone's due to it's simplicity to use and for others to use as well. If everything leads to dead ends and if all else fails, I will use crazycom's, but ONLY IF nothing works.

The download link for Bluezone RP chat.

Once you start your server just put this in the console. 

exec("Add-ons/Script_RPChat/server.cs");

Slayer normally executes after the RP chat which breaks it. 

Thanks, Ill be sure to try that out

It's works perfectly, thanks man!

Thanks, I made a topic on this earlier which resumed unsolved!

Once you start your server just put this in the console. 

exec("Add-ons/Script_RPChat/server.cs");

Slayer normally executes after the RP chat which breaks it. 
sorry, i tried it and it doesnt work...?

sorry, i tried it and it doesnt work...?
Start up server, when u spawn press ~ then paste that in, create slayer mini, repaste, boom

Start up server, when u spawn press ~ then paste that in, create slayer mini, repaste, boom
It does nothing?

It does nothing?
Can you record a video of what you're doing, from first spawn of the server till the last minute so I could help, if you can't, Ill do it when I get home in 5 hours

Can you record a video of what you're doing, from first spawn of the server till the last minute so I could help, if you can't, Ill do it when I get home in 5 hours
Please do, I can't record and don't know how.

Here is the video, THE PICTURE IS CLICKABLE

Off-topic, but what theme is that?

Thanks, got it working!