Author Topic: My Suggestions  (Read 3357 times)

Well heres mine.

--- Places To Play ---

• Arena (Really want)

--- Connections ---

• Mirrors US East Us West so on

--- Spells ---
  • Quick Spell (I assign a current spell to lets say right mouse click)
  • Fast Attacks (I know you want slow but fast is better)
  • Speed Spell (Kinda fun to go 80 MPH)

----- New Enemys ---

• Rock Golem
  • Something like a Rome Army
  • Orcs
--- Community ---

• Friends List
  • Clans or Guilds

--- Menus ---

• 3d Pop Up Menu (Like a view of a city)
  • New Huds

Well thats my big list of things I want.

And everything here http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=2943.0

K BTW nice game.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2005, 09:41:21 AM by Terminal58 »

i think that Friend list is need
in game map or compass is most important
(i am lost again today...and i need to Ctrl + k)

about the enemy...i that is good enough for now.

and the other important thing is~ Add some fence to block some ways, Because I see some places didn't complete,and the map no end(i ride a horse head to TREE HOUSE direction and keep running, and i found a place that no trees no house no monster)

i know this game build by only one man---badsport,
so i wouldn't have many requests in this game^^

He could ask for help I would be happy too. Like he can post Help Make A 3d Menu and someone would make it for him.

I'm down with the rock golem and arena

ps:ryo2049 its badspot not badsport lol

How about a target practice place where you shoot orcs with really cheap arrows and win a prize?

How about adding a war hammer wheapon so we can bonk stuff? Then you could add the strength tower, where you win some random weapon or something. Maybe a better hammer.

How about adding the Platinum Sword and Shield too? As a third quest...

EDIT: That handicapped scroll from Morrowind that made you fly 100 miles up in the air, then fall, and die would be fun. Hey, yeah, what about the ability to cast spells from a scroll, that doesn't use any magic? You assign it to a quick spell slot, or hold it as a weapon, and you can cast it five times...
« Last Edit: October 26, 2005, 04:13:10 PM by Wedge »

That handicapped scroll from Morrowind that made you fly 100 miles up in the air, then fall, and die would be fun. Hey, yeah, what about the ability to cast spells from a scroll, that doesn't use any magic? You assign it to a quick spell slot, or hold it as a weapon, and you can cast it five times...
hehe, I remember that one... good times.

Anyways,  how about an item on top of the logpile that enables the jetpack of blockland.  If you could get the item, you would've done everything else, so it wouldnt be too noobish.

or......

A storage box system that would allow for transfers of money or items.
It would be awesome.

How about adding the Platinum Sword and Shield too? As a third quest...
Wasn't there a purple sword and shield someplace? I may be confusing this game with another one.

Its Plutonium, and I didn't know it was in Badpsot's map, but it does exist...

A plutonium sword? That'd be awfully heavy, and it wouldn't make much sense either. True, you can kill people by radiation poisoning, but unless you have a protective suit or the right spell, you'll be irradiated too.

Its the strongest sword in the game, but it would make more sence if it was steel or sharpened diamond, or something.

That would be cool, a transparent sword that cost over 500mil to make...

Anyways,  how about an item on top of the logpile that enables the jetpack of blockland.  If you could get the item, you would've done everything else, so it wouldnt be too noobish.

Maybe just something on top of a log that temporarily enables your jetpack, and there's an item that's really hard to get with the limited time you have in the air... but you have to pay every time you use the jetpack.

I still like my idea of that scroll that set your player wieght to -9999 or something in Morrowind for three seconds, and you would fly away, then fall and die.

Well, it actually set your jumping skill level really high, but AoT doesn't have that.

and what about when the male models come you can have a kid?

I have a idea badspot for the spells you could make one of those spell menu things like on diablo

OMFG BUMP

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 01:10:18 PM by Badspot »