Author Topic: Getting a new car  (Read 1659 times)

« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 05:23:31 PM by Block Aloni »

I played as the guy on the right for the first few scenes before "It's like we released a panther" and after that I was the guy on the left the rest of the time.
When I said, "It's adjustable." in reality I said, "i lagged" and it somehow fit perfectly. Just a little behind the scenes on how good of an actor I really am. I get all the oscars

This was really good

I love it

I played as the guy on the right for the first few scenes before "It's like we released a panther" and after that I was the guy on the left the rest of the time.
When I said, "It's adjustable." in reality I said, "i lagged" and it somehow fit perfectly. Just a little behind the scenes on how good of an actor I really am. I get all the oscars
I thought you meant voice acting

I was about to ask you to do all voice acting forever until I remembered where the audio came from

also, a barnabas vehicle would never be this complicated. but it's fun seeing it

everything is so brightly colored
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 02:28:36 AM by Teneksi »

They're hilarious! Both of them, part 1 and 2!

Apparently Basile first bought a Monday car and then a Friday car. The quality control department has been sacked since, meaning not even the Wednesday cars would be any good in the future. Happy motoring!

until I remembered where the audio came from
i didn't, what was it?