blo - blo stays

Poll

blo?

blo!
blo.
blo me.
blojob.

Author Topic: blo - blo stays  (Read 55791 times)

Did you notice the title of some posts say "Re: blo - 42"?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 12:11:58 PM by Marios »

did you notice some posts say "blo - 42"?
Oh that's interesting I wonder how that happened

420 bloze it up.

Where's the blo at.

1.  People are mentioning you because you're continuing to post cancerous things for no reason
How am i the one posting "cancerous" things? I can quote at least three posts that are way more stuffpost-y than anything i've posted here that everyone's completely ignored. If I made any of those posts i'm pretty sure you'd all have a loving field day.

How am i the one posting "cancerous" things? I can quote at least three posts that are way more stuffpost-y than anything i've posted here that everyone's completely ignored. If I made any of those posts i'm pretty sure you'd all have a loving field day.
yeah ignore everything else mr texas sharpshooter

yeah ignore everything else mr texas sharpshooter
I can't be bothered to address literally everything anyone says about me. And when i do, someone usually complains about that too so i really can't win with you people.

Did you hear about the cigarette who keeps stuffting up threads?
It's Blockchip!

Did you hear about the cigarette who keeps stuffting up threads?
It's Blockchip!
Classic insert, never passing up a chance to call me a friend.
Just in case somebody doesn't get the joke
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 08:42:08 AM by Blockchip »

i really can't win with you people.

maybe it's a sign???

I can't be bothered to address literally everything anyone says about me.
well ain't that odd because you've implied before that you address literally everything anyone says about you
And when i do, someone usually complains about that too so i really can't win with you people.
maybe it's a sign???

I can't be bothered to address literally everything anyone says about me. And when i do, someone usually complains about that too so i really can't win with you people.
man that's what happens you start to feel more than you think; like biology and flight or fight stuff going on where just your posts are an argument and content is just gone; people just want harmony and try to do it by getting into factions of bros who think the same and don't realize that we just gotta step back and make exceptions some times

so.... don't address anything? if you're not willing to put the effort to properly reply its better not to reply at all

people talk stuff about badspot so much its now just chill to casually do it while not really wanting to insult him. this only is the case since he doesnt respond to every single post that mentions him, even if he reads it. if you stopped responding, I guarantee you that people will stop hating on you because there would be no posts to call you out on

hell yea dude pass the blong