Poll

blo?

blo!
blo.
blo me.
blojob.

Author Topic: blo - blo stays  (Read 54630 times)

a blonderful mascot (click):
PEOPLE REALLY NEED TO GET THEIR FACTS STRAIGHT
heblo there

blo yeah ill bloso say that im blonning a blomebook bloser blotop
what a blonderful day

blo wars: no hope please

bloear bloctors use blonium and blotonium and blorium

Will it BLOnd? That is the question.

blotein bloder makes your blocles blong

wow this clan sure is blowing up

Item #: SCP-810-J

Object Class: Blo

Special Blontainment Procedures: SCP-810-J is to be kept in a blo-lined containment chamber located in Blo, where it is to be guarded at all times by no less than blo blos armed with blos.

In the event that SCP-810-J ever begins bloing its blo, Blo is to blo SCP-810-J until it ceases its behavior. In the event of a containment breach, Mobile Task Force blo-7 (''Blohoes'') is to be dispatched to SCP-810-J's last known location.

Description: SCP-810-J is a blo blo. Like most members of its species, it is able to blo blos, and regularly eats twice its own weight in blo each day.

SCP-810-J's unusual properties manifest whenever it comes in contact with blos, which causes it to turn into blo. Whenever this happens, all blos within a blo kilometer radius will begin to blo uncontrollably, usually leading to civilian casualties.

In addition, many researchers feel it has an uncanny resemblance to Blo. Whether or not this is at all related to SCP-810-J's anomalous properties is unknown at this time.

Reblovery Log: SCP-810-J was first located in Blo where the Blos were using it in order to blo everything. Thankfully, Mobile Task Force blo-7 (''Blohoes'') was able to recover the object with only blo hundred civilian casualties.

Addendum: Test Log 810-1

Dr. Blowun: Ello? Ello? Is zhis thing on? Ach, good. Zhis is Docktorr Blowun, and I am about to test SCP-810's reaction to blo. Are you ready to proceed, Docktorr Blotwo?
Dr. Blotwo: Yes sir, ready to begin test.

Dr. Blowun: Excellent! I am now introducing the blo to 810... hmm, zhe subject seems to have already figured out zhe test material.

Dr. Blotwo: Making a note; 'subject shows high capacity for learning'.

Dr. Blowun: Now zhe subject is lookink right at me, almost as if it... MEIN GOTT! MEIN BLO! IT'S GOT MEIN BLO! OH ZHE AGONY! ZHE AGONEEEEEEEEEEEEY!

END LOG

In light of incident 810-J-1, testing has been suspended indefinitely. - O5-█
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 10:50:46 AM by TableSalt »

Item #: SCP-810-J

Object Class: Blo

Special Blontainment Procedures: SCP-810-J is to be kept in a blo-lined containment chamber located in Site Blo, where it is to be guarded at all times by no less than blo blos armed with blos.

In the event that SCP-810-J ever begins bloing its blo, Researcher B. L. Blo is to blo SCP-810-J until it ceases its blohavior. In the event of a containment bloach, Mobile Task Force Blo-7 (''Blohoes'') is to be dispatched to SCP-810-J's last known blocation.

Description: SCP-810-J is a blo blo. Like most members of its species, it is able to blo blos, and regularly eats twice its own weight in blo each day.

SCP-810-J's unusual bloperties manifest whenever it comes in contact with blos, which causes it to turn into blo. Whenever this happens, all blos within a blo kilometer radius will begin to blo uncontbloably, usually leading to civilian casualties.

In addition, many researchers feel it has an uncanny resemblance to Blo. Whether or not this is at all related to SCP-810-J's anomalous properties is unblown at this time.

Reblovery Log: SCP-810-J was first located in Blo where the Blos were using it in order to blo everything. Thankfully, Mobile Task Force blo-7 (''Blohoes'') was able to recover the object with only blo hundred civilian casualties.

Addendum: Test Log 810-1

Dr. Blowun: Ello? Ello? Is zhis thing on? Ach, good. Zhis is Docktorr Blowun, and I am about to test SCP-810's reaction to blo. Are you ready to proceed, Docktorr Blotwo?
Dr. Blotwo: Yes sir, ready to begin test.

Dr. Blowun: Excellent! I am now introducing the blo to 810... hmm, zhe subject seems to have already figured out zhe test material.

Dr. Blotwo: Making a note; 'subject shows high capacity for learning'.

Dr. Blowun: Now zhe subject is lookink right at me, almost as if it... MEIN GOTT! MEIN BLO! IT'S GOT MEIN BLO! OH ZHE AGONY! ZHE AGONEEEEEEEEEEEEY!

END LOG

In light of incident 810-J-1, testing has been suspended indefinitely. - O5-█
ftfy

goblo - the newest, coolest on-the-blo action camera