Poll

blo?

blo!
blo.
blo me.
blojob.

Author Topic: blo - blo stays  (Read 52993 times)

NEW BEST PRANK VIDEOS - GONE BLO, GONE loveUAL

time to lock and bload

wait I'm a member
since when

wait I'm a member
since when
I'm my original character, Blonic
if you feel like you don't belong in blo or was added by mistake, just send me a pm and i can remove you.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 04:06:53 PM by Refticus »

i didn't think you'd count that lol, it was a joke
i guess I'll stay in unless akio gets butthurt enough about these clans and bans us from his servers

anyone remember bload's prison escape??

i didn't think you'd count that lol, it was a joke
i guess I'll stay in unless akio gets butthurt enough about these clans and bans us from his servers
he probably already has...

he probably already has...

This is a spam topic.
Compare the intentions and posts in the squad to this, which is actual spam and trolling.

i am currently slowly dying internally inside from this.
especially the second quote...
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 11:37:52 AM by Blue Screen »

i am currently slowly dying internally inside from this.
especially the second quote...
i'm surprised that natural selection hasn't gotten to you first.

why are a bunch of people that i don't know / have never talked to stuff talking me in a thread i posted twice in? i didn't know a 'clan' like this could form such stupid mob mentality
that being said, if you don't want me to post in the thread, don't talk stuff about me behind my back in the thread.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 06:48:55 PM by Akio- »

i'd like to resign from blo permanently

i'd like to resign from blo permanently
done.
you have been removed from blo.

i'm surprised that natural selection hasn't gotten to you first.

why are a bunch of people that i don't know / have never talked to stuff talking me in a thread i posted twice in? i didn't know a 'clan' like this could form such stupid mob mentality
that being said, if you don't want me to post in the thread, don't talk stuff about me behind my back in the thread.
only blue screen cared about what you said, i honestly forgot about it until he brought it up again.