blo - blo stays

Poll

blo?

blo!
blo.
blo me.
blojob.

Author Topic: blo - blo stays  (Read 55867 times)

Blockchip did you just blow in from stupid town?

what
everyone part of the clan please stop responding to blockchip

he cant talk with himself forever

insert you know the damned deal with blockchip very well that no matter how much you tell him to forget off he won't

I'm not trying to throw accusations here you it almost seems like your doing this on purpose to try and get rep or something. even a handicapped duck would really know that responding to blockchip in anyway will just result in more argument

insert you know the damned deal with blockchip very well that no matter how much you tell him to forget off he won't

I'm not trying to throw accusations here you it almost seems like your doing this on purpose to try and get rep or something. even a handicapped duck would really know that responding to blockchip in anyway will just result in more argument
Ease up on him everyone goes crazy once in a while
He's just sick of seeing Block douche around-- we all are

I'm my original character, Blonic

"im still going because you dont want me to"
perfect blogic
that's blot what i meant

that's blot what i meant

A U T I S M            A U T I S M              A U T I S M
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 10:50:20 AM by Path »

that's blot what i meant
we're telling you to stop because you keep bloing
you keep bloing because we're telling you to stop

i blonder who should block it off first

you keep bloing because we're telling you to stop
that's still blot what i meant
i'm still posting here because i'm replying to posts about me
it's not really specifically because those posts are telling me to stop

I really don't see how i'm the problem here if you post stuff like this in response to me just saying "that's blot what i meant".
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 01:47:06 PM by Blockchip »

Alright anyblo who mentions Blockchip after this will be considered a complete blotard who doesn't read before they post
you will regret ever hitting the post button

that's still blot what i meant
i'm still posting here because i'm replying to posts about me
it's not really specifically because those posts are telling me to stop
I really don't see how i'm the problem here if you post stuff like this in response to me just saying "that's blot what i meant".
Blockchip you should be loving banned. It's pretty sad that you're too much of an autistic bitch to even reply to a drama where everyone is calling you out for your behavior, yet you continue to post and be a huge problem. Autism isn't an excuse for being a total pain in the ass.

Blockchip you should be loving banned. It's pretty sad that you're too much of an autistic bitch to even reply to a drama where everyone is calling you out for your behavior, yet you continue to post and be a huge problem. Autism isn't an excuse for being a total pain in the ass.
watch yo blofanity