Author Topic: BLOCKLAND MUSIC FESTIVAL 2016 WIP  (Read 2678 times)

Sup...

Just been working on the stage and scenery for a music concert thing. It will include working "led" displays which are currently red. It will also have a variation of lights, emitters and pyrotechnics.

The stage design is partially inspired by Ultra 2016 MainStage. Please feel free to join my server and take a look around of the up-coming BLOCKLAND MUSIC FESTIVAL 2016. (Server Name: MATT VORN's Music Festival [WIP])

Here are some pics:

what kind of music will you be playing

You said some pics but there is only 1.

It's gunna be EDM, however I'm not gunna be strict with genre as I feel like as a musician, we should celebrate ALL genres.

Also, I'm not too sure if molly will come to the festival. ;)

Anyway, thanks for the interest! I feel like working 10x harder on this!

You said some pics but there is only 1.

Right click on the pictures with the "?" and then click open in new tab, open in new window etc...

Right click on the pictures with the "?" and then click open in new tab, open in new window etc...
what

Here's a more recent pic with another previous pic:

Are you doing this with music loops, or with in-game instruments?

Goddamn EDM why is blockland music ALWAYS EDM
Can't we just do all any genre?

can i play young thug?!

Are you doing this with music loops, or with in-game instruments?

Music will be streamed either by watch2gether, or synctube

So it'll use an external program for in-game music? I'm 99% sure that's impossible with this version of torque...

No, everyone will be given a link to the chat room where music will be controlled only by me, the admin. It will work as I have done this over 3 years ago a million times with players.

Links don't work for some people using steam, also it'd be a lot more practical to use music loops