CONSPIRACIES?

Palmyra did it
3 (8.6%)
Just some white kid with access to guns
16 (45.7%)
The lizards have begun their invasion
16 (45.7%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: [BREAKING NEWS] U.S. Capital on lockdown after gunshots in visitor center  (Read 2403 times)

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/28/politics/u-s-capitol-and-white-house-on-lockdown/index.html
This news just came in a minute ago. There were reports of gunshots in the Visitors center which has lead to a complete lockdown/shelter in for all staff in the White House and capital. Police are currently investigating the cause but this seems to be somewhat minor
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 02:19:08 PM by Path »

ofc we just got palmyra

yeah i saw this and immediately didn't care too much because it will take a loving army to breach the secret service protection

there's people with assault rifles patrolling the WH, and thanks to that, no one important is at risk

hopefully we can neutralize whatever it is before any civilians get hurt or any stupid stuff happens

yeah i saw this and immediately didn't care too much because it will take a loving army to breach the secret service protection

there's people with assault rifles patrolling the WH, and thanks to that, no one important is at risk

hopefully we can neutralize whatever it is before any civilians get hurt or any stupid stuff happens
Hey you never know...

Your name is now an eyesore
why'd you quote me if you were talkin to yourself

why'd you quote me if you were talkin to yourself
Lmao dude don't even try to act witty It'll just make you look more pathetic. Just accept the fact you couldn't handle a 3 day time out and your name now looks like stuff. Plus why would you let your actual account get banned just so you could post

there are going to be a flood of conspiracies after this   

Lmao dude don't even try to act witty It'll just make you look more pathetic. Just accept the fact you couldn't handle a 3 day time out and your name now looks like stuff.
I already had the account lol, why not just use it
Plus why would you let your actual account get banned just so you could post
the hell are you going on about here...?

the post that I made was a joke if you hadn't noticed

I already had the account lol, why not just use it the hell are you going on about here...?

the post that I made was a joke if you hadn't noticed
The only joke here is you

Badspot bans people for avoiding temporary bans. So drydess will most likely be permabanned and that stuff stain of a name will be you from now on. Grats bro that funny original joke was worth it  because now you look like an idiot