Author Topic: RamboCreativity [34667] - Sperg, Bigot, Meme  (Read 16921 times)

The only real reason this drama exists is because the thread he was arguing in is locked so here we go kids. I'll point out the evidence for you so you don't have to read walls of stuffpost

Call me author because I'm about to print a loving book.
Hackers who do not benefit the community
badmin and clearly bad hosts
people who claim to be better then you but when you beat them they call it lag
Every single call of duty game (the videos of screamers and salty players ruined it for me)
Every single battlefield game (because it looks just like call of duty)
The common words such as autism, cringe
People who hate Fnaf just for it's community
People who hate roblox just for it's community
people who hate undertale just for it's community

(like seriously when ever something is overrated everyone gets on the hate train it's annoying)
And other random stuff like robox phyics and blockland phyics (although funny can piss people off at times)

Stupidty and proof the human race is de-evolving
Avoiding conversation/not awnsering simple questions
Over complicating the simplistic
Homoloveuality (yes, I'm homophobic get over it)
People who judge immediately by looks and nothing else
handicapped or people with mental illnesses (I know they can't help it but it's really loving annoying)
All things ghetto (specially the rap music)
stuffty morals
Fat people (it's okay to be chubby but dont be a loving fat bastard)
People who don't listen to "murphy's law" or the simple fundamental of phyics
The fact the word gay now means homoloveuality instead of joy (I prefer the archaic defintion)
Racisim
loveisim
Dumbass rednecks
Discrimination
Popularity contests (mostly in schools where kids attempt to show off cool stuff)
Fashion and fashion statements
Ignorance is bliss
Dating sites (seriously just go out and talk to people is shyness really that much of a problem nowdays?)
Cigarettes and miss use of drugs such as marijuana
420 blaze it
People who say "Your salty"
People who think nerd is an insult (I'm referring to gray gums)
People who come to this country but can't speak proper english (I mean come one people you came here learn to speak the language this is why I will never visit foreign contries)
Mushie stuff (I really can't stand chick flicks other stuff)
Adultery!!! (love is sacred start acting like it people, I know its your body but come on guys)
Hurting peoples self esteem (come on guys try to act more friendly)
Self Delete (just because your life stuff doesn't me you're allowed to end it all deal with it or I will find you and force you to do so myself)
Unnecessary laziness (I'm lazy myself sometimes on saturdays n sht but come on be a bit productive)
Just because you can do it doesn't mean you should you dumb forget.
Trolling little kids (they are innocent children don't be a richard, unless they are spoiled little brats)
Feminism (you're a women we get it calm down)

If you aren't gonna take the time to read any of this don't bother responding...
And so it continues with more hatred
From: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=291627.msg8845771#msg8845771

Blockman02 has died and his efforts was in vein But RamboCreativity will step up and pay for his ignorance and past, LET BE KNOWN THAT I AM SORRY
From: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=137446
He apologizes for his actions in the past of pretty much doing the same thing except in stufftier spelling but it's very clear he hasn't changed a bit (blockman02: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=35873)

Can you go die in a hole please your sarcasm isn't welcome here you loving friend.
From: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=294671.msg8965490#msg8965490
Just him being a sperg here.

There's probably a lot more I've missed, so feel free to skim through his posts. (http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=137446;sa=showPosts)

/support
this guy seems like a friend by what i've seen and the proof in the op

let's not forget he's 15 or 16 so it's not like he's a little kid that doesn't know better

let's not forget he's 15 or 16 so it's not like he's a little kid that doesn't know better
I doubt that he was 12 when he sperged on blockman02 but if he is actually 15-16 that's pretty funny

/support
this guy seems like a friend by what i've seen and the proof in the op
this guy seems like a friend I'm aware of this some times yeah
this is mostly true but I'm not much of a bigot I just really hate eon anyone else is best guess
from this point

this guy seems like a friend I'm aware of this some times yeah
this is mostly true but I'm not much of a bigot I just really hate eon anyone else is best guess
from this point
yeah but you could'ive actually private messaged him than just arguing public out to a forum where everybody browses a topic or another. Cause then you can start a flame.
/support

I just really hate eon
Dude I've seen you harass plenty of other people esp. in game what are you talking about lmfao

yeah but you could'ive actually private messaged him than just arguing public out to a forum where everybody browses a topic or another. Cause then you can start a flame.
/support

Yeah you have a point this is a my bad on my behalf.

Dude I've seen you harass plenty of other people esp. in game what are you talking about lmfao
It's you in particular besides cxero I don't like.

this guy could be the next living showcase of edgy.

this is mostly true but I'm not much of a bigot I just really hate eon
It's you in particular
um okay but that doesn't give you permission to start stuff in other threads.
like hitius said just pm him about this, thats why pm's exist.

This guy got mad at me ingame once because i banned a dude who intentionally glitched into a wall during a dm for like 5 minutes because i didn't reference the rule list. For someone who dislikes the handicapped, this guy's got some issues.

Also from the big OP quote:
Racisim
loveisim
Discrimination
These are things he hates. Hey, that's pretty normal right!

Homoloveuality (yes, I'm homophobic get over it)
handicapped or people with mental illnesses (I know they can't help it but it's really loving annoying)
Fat people (it's okay to be chubby but dont be a loving fat bastard)

You don't get to say you hate discrimination and then turn around and start discriminating. It don't work that way, home fry.

Yeah you have a point this is a my bad on my behalf.
Don't think apologizing again is going to magically get you out of the hole you dug, you've already shown you're not able to change.

man, for a guy with mercy in his profile description, he sure does make quite the deaths threats

He's been an starfish in game for a long time, it was a bad idea to come back to the forums.

Rambo you used to be cool what happened