RamboCreativity [34667] - Sperg, Bigot, Meme

Author Topic: RamboCreativity [34667] - Sperg, Bigot, Meme  (Read 16931 times)

I love it how disgruntled citizen "grow up and kill yourself" kahnu himself is trying to rag on somebody about bullying. What a riot

insulting-yourself humor is the least funniest type of humor
no it's most likely him attempting to try to improve his extremely damaged rep instead of a joke

should i repost a updated version of the list that I had in the other topic but w/ updated info

should i repost a updated version of the list that I had in the other topic but w/ updated info

please do

*grabs popcorn* well my rep is in the ground right now what else do you guys have instore for me or is it just gonna be more insults and other nonsense.

*grabs popcorn* well my rep is in the ground right now what else do you guys have instore for me or is it just gonna be more insults and other nonsense.
If you consider valid points about how you're a complete douchebag nonsense then yes.

stop posting here

this is really helping your argument

it's exactly what you're doing to rambo

jesus christ

If you consider valid points about how you're a complete douchebag nonsense then yes.

stop posting here
You can always lock the topic I'm here till the fat lady sings at this point
because before the day is over I'm gonna ethier be banned or just pretend this day never happened
then play more forum games.

I love it how disgruntled citizen "grow up and kill yourself" kahnu himself is trying to rag on somebody about bullying. What a riot
i just realized i have never seen kahnu in game without him telling someone to kill themselves

You can always lock the topic I'm here till the fat lady sings at this point
because before the day is over I'm gonna ethier be banned or just pretend this day never happened
then play more forum games.
you can't lock or edit in drama

do i have to pull up how many posts of yours have been about me this year and how i was on your profile two times

you can't lock or edit in drama
well forget I didn't know.

People don't have the right to end their lives? But you have the power to end other peoples lives?
Well I mean, if you throw yourself in front of a car or train, you're an starfish. You're also not thinking about how your death will effect those around you, so it is kind of stuffty.

Regardless, yes Rambo is handicapped.

i just realized i have never seen kahnu in game without him telling someone to kill themselves
this is so crazy the first chat log i pull up and what do i see