Author Topic: Ki (ID : 28684)  (Read 12918 times)

Ki just went on a server I was playing spamming,
loving BroESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Total mystery of how this guy hasn't been revoked yet, seeing as he's just a troll user with 20+ dramas on his head.

He hasn't violated any rule that's revokable, mostly why he isn't revoked yet.

Badspot has banned and revoked people for reasons that weren't listed in the rules, this shouldnt be different

Then why hasn't Ki been revoked yet?

Ki is a richard from what I've seen in game.
/support

Oh hey look at that
/support

I am sorry for bumping this, I understand that this is from march and it is like over a month later but Ki hosted a server and this is what happened, He was being rather rude and multiclienting.  I didn't want to make a new drama about him, I though I would just add to what has been said.

The Welcome message:

Someone named "fect" went AFK and this is what Ki did while he was AFK:

thats actually hilarious

but forreal, i wonder what peoples motives behind actions like these are. what has to happen to a person to make them like this? is his home life the culprit? i feel like these instances are like someones cry for help

I just got off of a server where Ki decided to spawnkill people at least 20 times and DragonoidSlayer DEFENDED him because he "can be cool sometimes"
Bad admining, DragonoidSlayer. Don't support a known problem user. richard move.
/support

Dragonoid is kind of a white knight in a way, but he can be cool sometimes

I just got off of a server where Ki decided to spawnkill people at least 20 times and DragonoidSlayer DEFENDED him because he "can be cool sometimes"
Bad admining, DragonoidSlayer. Don't support a known problem user. richard move.
/support
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say I personally believe you, but next time DragonoidSlayer defends Ki you should take screenshots.