PSA: Formatting

Author Topic: PSA: Formatting  (Read 1965 times)

If y'all wanna fake stuff, use tables.

[table][tr][td][url=http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=19671][b]SWAT One[/b][/url]
[img]http://forum.blockland.us/avatarUpload/avatar_19671.gif[/img]      [/td][td]What's up, noobs?[/td][/tr][/table]

Becomes:    

SWAT One

What's up, noobs?

Guests are superior to your inferior user name and avatar

Guests are superior to your inferior user name and avatar

Rotondo

Excuse me you little cunt?!

Rotondo

Excuse me you little cunt?!
          I see the trueth one they say by the name of Odnotor, for beith one, thy brave soul once said, be gone evil one! Show ye trueth form!

I see the trueth one they say by the name of Odnotor, for beith one, thy brave soul once said, be gone evil one! Show ye trueth form!

Rotondo

I just forgetin' hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its corpus. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.!

Anonymous 03/31/16(Thu)99:2:01 No. 1337666

lol who needs that      

Rotondo

I just forgetin' hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its corpus. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.!

The power of Gaben compels you! Be gone from this world evil one!

The power of Gaben compels you! Be gone from this world evil one!

Rotondo

Gaben is a dirty jew!

Rotondo

Gaben is a dirty jew!
Jesus

Who you calling a Jew, starfish?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 02:47:53 AM by SWAT One »

Jesus

Who you calling a Jew, starfish?
Rotondo

Excuse me, but I am the god here!

Jesus