Return to Blockland 5.0

Author Topic: Return to Blockland 5.0  (Read 10940 times)

I swear to god this better not be April Fools. Besides, if it is, you would have had to say as April Fools jokes are only valid before solar noon.

april fools??? huh? what the forget is that??

I swear to god this better not be April Fools. Besides, if it is, you would have had to say as April Fools jokes are only valid before solar noon.

come on...... is this really not obvious for you?

come on...... is this really not obvious for you?

So it's real?

totally april fools
-mr noobler

Badspot
Administrator   
I'm glad that we could finally make this happen again

Awww yeaaa man! You're awesome, Ephi! - wait lmao this is a joke isn't it? Fml lmao.

Ephialtes
Global Moderator            

After a long hiatus, Return to Blockland will finally be returning.
I've discussed things with Badspot, and we've settled our differences.
I'm working on getting back the domain name returntoblockland.com since I've stopped paying the bill and someone decided to purchase it.
So the Return to Blockland development team would like to present to you RTB v5.0.
As with prior releases, there will be a Beta release to work out the bugs, it'll happen after this forum prank clears up.

Features
  • RTB Buffet - An easy way to share saves between users
  • RTB Social - Messaging, joining, and inviting made simple
  • MOD Manager - The most missed feature brought back from the grave

:)

if you fall for this there's no hope for you

Sorry guys, hate to be the party pooper but some users that rarely come by the forums started to believe this was legit.

I know its April fools and all but can we please try to not mess with the Modification Help board, thanks.

Pah1023

Sorry guys, hate to be the party pooper but some users that rarely come by the forums started to believe this was legit.

-snip-
I know its April fools and all but can we please try to not mess with the Modification Help board, thanks.
Way to ruin the prank, I wanted to know how many people would fall for it.
Oh well.