Stood up to a bully. Did whats right.

Author Topic: Stood up to a bully. Did whats right.  (Read 2534 times)

This is Superbro11.

So theres a bully my bus, he kicked a kid in the dam stomach and some people on the bus what he did was wrong but just cussed at them, he was about to hit one of my friends thats in the class next door to mine so i got up. Pushed him. told him "you think acting like a thug is helping you? look in the mirror because its not." everyone on the bus cheered me on. he said nothing and sat back down.
i feel great man.
Any opinions?

Carl Johnson                                                                                                                                                                                               
Yeah, cool. Should I give you a trophy or something?

being dismissive is still against the rules, starfishs

And the entire school applauded

Carl Johnson                                                                                                                                                                                               
Yeah, cool. Should I give you a trophy or something?
GO BACK TO FOLLOWING TRAINS YOU monday

Can verify that OP is actually Superbro11 (unlikely he'd be lying anyways).

Carl Johnson                                                                                                                                                                                               
Sorry about that, now forget off

Can verify that OP is actually Superbro11 (unlikely he'd be lying anyways).
dont worry i am.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ravencroftisbetterthanme/
is my steam profile btw.
And the entire school applauded
just the bus

anyway thanks for some support guys. to be fair i was nervous, but im not going to let anybody touch someone just because they can.

dont worry i am.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ravencroftisbetterthanme/
is my steam profile btw.just the bus

anyway thanks for some support guys. to be fair i was nervous, but im not going to let anybody touch someone just because they can.
Well good on you i guess, he didn't want to fight or anything when you pushed him?

You will become a very honourable Samurai one day.

Very warm regards.

Czechoslovakian Commanricharder.

being dismissive is still against the rules, starfishs
just in drama I believe

OT: Good on ya, OP. We need more folk like you.