Holy stuff happy april fools...you fools.

Poll

Does April Fools make you a fool?

Yes
6 (66.7%)
No
3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Holy stuff happy april fools...you fools.  (Read 1854 times)

Let this be the annual purge for the forums. May god not help us with this disastrous day.

i hope the people who where just legitimately stuffposting through and through are banned and not the ones who where just having a bit of fun with the freedoms of anonymity

i hope the people who where just legitimately stuffposting through and through are banned and not the ones who where just having a bit of fun with the freedoms of anonymity
theres no real freedom of anonymity because people are just using the search function to see whos posting what
i made a topic so it gets patched

I've been toying with the anonymity to post as different characters. I was the one posting as Alpha Cat, search to figure out who I am if you must.

I genuinely hope I'm not causing too much of a disruption with it.

As if that would be a disruption compared to everything that happened.

I've been toying with the anonymity to post as different characters. I was the one posting as Alpha Cat, search to figure out who I am if you must.

I genuinely hope I'm not causing too much of a disruption with it.

as long as your not being a straight up starfish pretending to be someone, i think you'll be fine.