Author Topic: My son is a little bitch.  (Read 32493 times)

Psycho Dad          
Administrator                                                                                                                                                                                    
So today, my son still hasn't gotten a job. It's been a over a month and my son still has decided he doesn't want to get a job. I am absolutely sick and tired of my son doing this to me. All I want is the best from my son, and what does he do to repay me?? He hides my damn beers. I'm absolutely annoyed that he would even consider doing this. Son, if you're reading this, GET A JOB!!!

hundreds of 14 year olds just stuff themselves

Psycho Dad          
Administrator                                                                                                                                                                                    
So today, my son still hasn't gotten a job. It's been a over a month and my son still has decided he doesn't want to get a job. I am absolutely sick and tired of my son doing this to me. All I want is the best from my son, and what does he do to repay me?? He hides my damn beers. I'm absolutely annoyed that he would even consider doing this. Son, if you're reading this, GET A JOB!!!

Psycho Kid           
Bitch                                                                                                                                                                                     
SHUT UP DAD!! I HAVE A BUNCH OF FOLLOWERS ON YOUTUBE!! GAMING IS MY JOB, YOU DON'T EVEN REALIZE!!

Psycho Brother          
Brother                                                                                                                                                                                    
I'm the better kid, right dad? Jesse is a little bitch.

Psycho Kid           
Bitch                                                                                                                                                                                     
SHUT UP DAD!! I HAVE A BUNCH OF FOLLOWERS ON YOUTUBE!! GAMING IS MY JOB, YOU DON'T EVEN REALIZE!!

Uncle Larry
Uncle
text Woah man, just calm down okay? He just wants whats best for you.

Psycho Brother          
Brother                                                                                                                                                                                    

Psycho Kid          
Bitch                                                                                                                                                                                    
GRRR! SHUT THE forget UP JEFF!

Psycho Dad          
Admin                                                                                                                                                                                    
You should have thought about it Jesse before I smashed your stupid freakin' console.

Psycho Kid          
Bitch                                                                                                                                                                                    

Psycho Brother          
Brother                                                                                                                                                                                    
Well you're well off, compared to your joke of a brother.

Psycho Brother          
Brother                                                                                                                                                                                    
How about, instead of whining like a little bitch, you just, i don't know, do what he asks? Don't instigate.
GRRR! SHUT THE forget UP JEFF!
This only proves my point. Calm the forget down you stupid baby.

Psycho Dad          
Admin                                                                                                                                                                                    
Woah man, just calm down okay? He just wants whats best for you.
GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE LARRY WE DON'T NEED YOUR CRAP. YOU'RE THE ONE KEEPING MY WIFE AWAY FROM ME.

Uncle Larry
Uncle

Guys this isn't good, PLEASE stop this before it gets worse!

Psycho Kid          
Bitch                                                                                                                                                                                    
I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO GET A GUN AND KILL YOU!!!!!

Psycho Kid          
Bitch                                                                                                                                                                                    
I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO GET A GUN AND KILL YOU!!!!!

Uncle Larry
Uncle
text
Oh stuff

Psycho Kid          
Bitch                                                                                                                                                                                    
AND I'LL BUY THAT loving GUN WITH THE MONEY I'M GETTING FROM MY ACTUAL JOB, GAMING!!!!