Author Topic: LeafyIsHere, making fun of autistic youtuber  (Read 132907 times)

h3h3productions           
papa klein                                                                                                                                                                                     
this guy sucks. im friends with these guys.

Pyrocynical           
Youtube Commentator                                                                                                                                                                                     
I'm not taking sides in this. But h3h3 is a piece of stuff and he sucks and he will kill me if he sees me in real life.

LeafyIsHere           
CS:GO Surfer                                                                                                                                                                                     
Yeah dude I'm sorry the cringe was yeah dude. Sorry. Sorry yeah dude. Yeah.

LeafyIsHere           
CS:GO Surfer                                                                                                                                                                                     
Oh yeah I forgot to mention h3 is a stuff who is GAY and heres the proof. leafy: ####### h3h3: pryo sucks

Pyrocynical           
Youtube Commentator                                                                                                                                                                                     
I'm not taking sides in this. But h3h3 is a piece of stuff and he sucks and he will kill me if he sees me in real life.

DramaAlert           
friend                                                                                                                                                                                     
killer KEEMSTAR here and its TIIIME TO GET RIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGHT INTO THE NOOOOOOOOOOOZEEEE

Pyrocynical           
Youtube Commentator                                                                                                                                                                                     
GUYS STOP FIGHTING OMG #UNITE YOUTUBE

Leafy's channel is garbage; nothing but click-bait titles and click-bait thumbnails.

NFKRZ           
Youtube Commentator??((Slav)                                                                                                                                                                                     
I'm neutral but h3h3 is a stuff faced cancer who said pyro was bad. leafy said too? oh i forgive him. loving H3H3. this is the man u all respect... smh..

videogamedunkey           
Perfect Human Being                                                                                                                                                                                     
Who even is Jontron anyway?

h3h3productions           
papa klein                                                                                                                                                                                     
but guys leafy did the same thing take a look

leafy: pyro sucks hes a rat

h3h3: ya

SEE!! ((Redirected from reddit.com))

NFKRZ           
Youtube Commentator??((Slav)                                                                                                                                                                                     
I'm neutral

you're not even doing it right