卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐&#21328

Author Topic: 卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐  (Read 4101 times)

COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST COMCAST

why is the forums suddenly r/circlejerk

why is the forums suddenly r/circlejerk
i started the trend

I loveually Identify as a Hit Disney Chanel Original Movie. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of having a beautiful, whitewashed cast with one black guy and one Asian. People say to me that being both a Disney Channel Original Movie and a "hit" is Impossible and I'm stupid but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install crappy writing and the same four chords on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me DCOM and respect my right to make the same movie over and over again. If you can't accept me you're a disneyphobe and need to check your cinimatic privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

I loveually Identify as a Hit Disney Chanel Original Movie. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of having a beautiful, whitewashed cast with one black guy and one Asian. People say to me that being both a Disney Channel Original Movie and a "hit" is Impossible and I'm stupid but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install crappy writing and the same four chords on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me DCOM and respect my right to make the same movie over and over again. If you can't accept me you're a disneyphobe and need to check your cinimatic privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Hello Orkuschan.