April Fools 2016 death toll

Author Topic: April Fools 2016 death toll  (Read 4636 times)

I highly doubt those people are "normal". "Insecure", "damaged", and "dysfunctional" seem like much better adjectives.
i dunno man pretty much everyone was in on this having fun

it was definitely a freeing experience

I've seen people quadruple post before and they weren't banned.
Why the forget do you have the insane inability to grasp loving context?
When other people quadruple post, it's either bumps in good faith, posting in a section with no edit, or someone who just isn't really aware of the edit function.

He intentionally quadruple posted (in a legitimate non-april fools thread) just for the sake of saying king of page. This is outright spam.

weren't you the czechoslovakian chainricharder? you were part of it

Czechoslovakian Commaricharder was a joke name one of the forumers made on my drama, so I used it at the end of most of my posts so everyone knew it was me without being too serious.

Nobody can rival the commaricharding of The Czechoslovakian Commaricharder.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 03:10:25 PM by C-Zech Chrome Ind. »

Czechoslovakian Commaricharder was a joke name one of the forumers made on my drama, so I used it at the end of most of my posts so everyone knew it was me without being too serious.

Nobody can rival the commaricharding of The Czechoslovakian Commaricharder.
Hello. -Grimlock

Warm Regards,
The Czechoslovakian Commaricharder

Hello. -Grimlock

Warm Regards,

Hey, you're not the Czechoslovakian Commaricharder! Quit commaricharding around!

Hello. -Grimlock

Very warm Regards,

In order to become a disciple of The Czechoslovakian Commaricharder, one must first become one with The Czechoslovakian Commaricharder.  One must participate in the commaricharding.

/nohomo

Not my proudest moment tbfh

I know someone that Badspot missed :cookieMonster:
Is that you? Because I am looking at your posts, and I see a bit of zalgo in there.

aww, that sucks
although one of those bans I am quite happy for
RTBARCHIVE? I think they're back already with an alt. Four posts up from here. Same avatar.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 06:06:44 PM by SuperSuit12 »