Author Topic: Call of Duty Zombies Lobby Theme (My Version, High Fidelity)  (Read 4789 times)

As a result of the Call of Duty Zombies map contest on the General Discussion. I thought that many of you may be looking for the Call of Duty Zombies Lobby Music.

I have therefore composed my own version that is extremely high fidelity (I have composed/produced for 5 years).

Here it is, it's also loop-able:
https://www.mediafire.com/?60badz3k9us1pnb

Installation:
Place the MATT_VORN_Zombies_Theme.ogg file here: [usually documents]>Blockland>Add-Ons>Music
Then, ensure you enable the file inside Blockland

Also, please tell me what you think of it? Give it an out of 10 score if you CBA to write a long feedback reply, thanks!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 04:14:00 PM by MATT VORN »

2 out of 10.

Hey, you tried!

You told him to give a rating.

Me and him don't get along, that's why he's being stupid.

that's why he's being stupid.
Your the one who is stupid saying that. He hasn't done anything stupid

Your the one who is stupid saying that
I don't mean to be that guy, but you're the one that said "your" instead of "you're"

Your the one who is stupid saying that. He hasn't done anything stupid

*Facepalm* He posted a PRIVATE message on a public post. This caused a ton of arguments that eventually got cleared. Since then, we don't get along. Also, you must be the idiot saying "your" instead of 'you're'.

*Facepalm* He posted a PRIVATE message on a public post. This caused a ton of arguments that eventually got cleared. Since then, we don't get along. Also, you must be the idiot saying "your" instead of 'you're'.
What's you're problem, dude? You literally have no evidence of him being stupid.

Also, you must be the idiot saying "your" instead of 'you're'.
Well hey at least I dont read the post above me and copy it :^)

Well hey at least I dont read the post above me and copy it :^)

At least I can speak and write in full English.

no you can't

What's incorrect? Please explain you pedantic piece of crap.

What's incorrect? Please explain you pedantic piece of crap.
Its supposed to be "Him and I" go back to 1st grade damnit
At least I can speak and write in full English.
You mean speak and write grammar properly?