Poll

best

6 (11.1%)
14 (25.9%)

34 (63%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Author Topic: Советский Союз (Soviet Union) - NEW RECRUITMENT/JOIN RULES, SCROLL DOWN 2 BOTTOM  (Read 14258 times)

what is this propaganda comrade?

the Soviet Onion Union is a DMing clan which seeks to weed out improper clans with the iron heart of communism! only the best of the best frickin frickheads here

brother this is prodigy 2 or nexus 3 isnt it

no u frick turnip yank

well how the frickin heck do i get in this stuff

To get in, you need to file a ''form'' out that looks like this:
BL_ID:
In-game name:
Time I can be at a tryout:
my favorite frickin meme ever:

Remember, anybody can join.

wow that sounds really cool but where are these tryouts going to happen FRICKHEAD

ok comvrade they will happen at ''4chan's сука''. the rest will be explained once you join. frickfaced turnip.

the damn rules
Over-all just no cheating. If you are suspected with using speedhacks or any other exploit you will be removed immediately from the clan and banned.

Generals
kahnu/khanu/4chan/kahnuu
Toxicology/jew
Hulk Hogan
Grimlock/patton360

Gulag
Greenope
Moustache
Luthorious
Antony Kar

Allied Clans
The Wreckers
The Squad

list of clans that have been squashed to a turnip
The Trenchcoat Mafia

russian landbase

blyat song theme of the week
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCD2ML8LqoI

CURRENTLY IN WAR
Nexus Triumviate: Friday 6:00
t-t-t-thats all folks

by the way this isnt a frickin joke clan

Since all the general spots are filled out and I'm content with them, It's time to open up the Gulag. These are open to ANYBODY and I mean anybody. Just post that you want to join and I'll add you into the Gulag.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 04:17:53 PM by khanu »

ANUUUUUUU CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 07:28:21 PM by Toxicology »

Gotta admit as much as I hate commie scum it's a pretty good build

Gotta admit as much as I hate commie scum it's a pretty good build

we will make exception for big strong american man.

turnip forgeters am hosting. hangout and tryout will start today is joinings of my servers.

i award this clan the title of hero of the soviet union

good job comrades

TOXICOLOGY MADE THE loving CLAN NOW HES A SOYUZ

As long as the border is to keep Russia in and not to keep America out I shall join

As long as the border is to keep Russia in and not to keep America out I shall join

borders are only open to STRONG american boys who eat turnip like good boys! there is no FAT here.

Boo communism. Trenchcoat Mafia declares war!

Nu vse, tebe pizda

u boutta get roasted boy

hows TOMMOROW? at 6:00?  our clan vs yours?

I'm not being rude, I'm just stating a fact. SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom is the superior game. It just is. There's no better game out there. There's no reason to play any game except for SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom for the Nintendo Gamecube released in November of 2003. If you tell me you like another game, I'll laugh at you and I'll shame you. How dare you have inferior tastes in video games, rather than I, who is a fan of SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom.

I The just love don't live live in know live live in know  to to the me the to the to to me me me to to the the

умертвишь ак издалека