Author Topic: boner (17140) - spamming and ddos threatening server(s)  (Read 8505 times)

after being in bbs's cityrpg server with three people (including me), i met this guy named 'boner' and he kept on leaving and joining and saying this repetitively, precisely using uparrow to spam:

this is his blid log when i looked him up:

he also did this apparently in the new year's farming server

who is this guy?

can confirm he did this in farming server - just uncontrolled raging and chat spam without any purpose or sense of reason. probably will get a permanent ban at some point if he keeps it up (currently on a day ban)

holy stuff he's annoying
the problem is he's probably doing this all for attention

i nominate 'boner' as the best in game name as of late, a close competition between 'Oops! All Berries!'

I love how the host doesn't do anything about it, typical people who host a broken cityrpg

I love how the host doesn't do anything about it, typical people who host a broken cityrpg
bbs created his cityrpg from scratch with a lot of great features, not one of the broken iban edits. He's also afk quite a bit coding and what not.

maybe he wanted to see how much cancer boner could spit out before kicking/banning him

Lmfao the way this dude acts is hilarious
i nominate 'boner' as the best in game name as of late, a close competition between 'Oops! All Berries!'
Oops all berries is the best name ingame btw

OT: /support, banned from my server too

moose tsunami has the best name in blockland

Who's oops all beries again

bbs created his cityrpg from scratch with a lot of great features, not one of the broken iban edits. He's also afk quite a bit coding and what not.
Get admins then.  If nobody is attempting to stop the guy doing this stuff on the server, the server most likely has stuff administration.

bbs said he's been having this guy stuff on his server for a long time and has only been amused/entertained out of it, and since boner hasn't actually ddosed the server he just keeps him on for entertainment

after being in bbs's cityrpg server with three people (including me), i met this guy named 'boner' and he kept on leaving and joining and saying this repetitively, precisely using uparrow to spam:

this is his blid log when i looked him up:

he also did this apparently in the new year's farming server

who is this guy?
/support he's sounds like a forum reject. I banned him from my server.

moose tsunami has the best name in blockland

unfortunately he seems to have actually tried to ddos tournaments

i permabanned him for doing his thing and we got a couple seconds of ddos-type lag, but then he got shut down or something