I cut my richard shaving today AMA

Author Topic: I cut my richard shaving today AMA  (Read 3028 times)

oops he did it again
he played with my heart, got lost in the game

he played with my heart, got lost in the game
ooh baby, baby,

Oops, you, think I'm in looove

from shaved richard to shaved head real quick lol

from shaved richard to shaved head real quick lol
lol this is genius

clean shaven feels amazing.

yeah as long as you do it right. Honestly a super short trim is better. Otherwise laser removal or if you're man/womanly enough... a waxing.

Otherwise laser removal or if you're man/womanly enough... a waxing.
I could not possibly wax my balls, and I can't imagine I could talk a pro into doing that either
I would totally go for electrolysis or laser removal though. that's what I wanna do one day. I wish I could just magically not have ANY body hair aside from on the top of my head but life is never that simple

I could not possibly wax my balls, and I can't imagine I could talk a pro into doing that either
I would totally go for electrolysis or laser removal though. that's what I wanna do one day. I wish I could just magically not have ANY body hair aside from on the top of my head but life is never that simple
I've had my arms/legs laser'd. It works amazingly well and i'm so glad i had it done. And i've had the waxing done to my area and just thinking about it makes me want to die.

I shaved once, hated it. Felt incredibly weird and not at all nice :c

I've had my arms/legs laser'd. It works amazingly well and i'm so glad i had it done. And i've had the waxing done to my area and just thinking about it makes me want to die.
I can't stand body hair, when you get it laser'd off how long does it take to grow back? Also isn't it really expensive to do? Shaving with a razor each week is loving annoying and honestly some times I skip a few days because of how long it takes to shave.

Facial hair isn't much of a hassle but if I don't shave it I get a really thick beard and it gets really loving itchy for no reason.

>not trimming
>not asking for a barber to do it for you
cmon man you gotta get with the times my pubes have never been so curly in my life