Author Topic: guys help, my trial of Sony Vegas ended.  (Read 1319 times)

For real though, I have no clue what I should do.

For real though, I have no clue what I should do.
i use shotcut
idk how good it is compared to vegas but it's definitely one of the best i was referred to
it's free too

I tried using Shotcut and it was a disaster. Way too complicated. I can't make heads or tails of it. So non-user-friendly.

Windows Movie Maker's level of GUI complexity is all I can handle, but it's still lacking a ton of what I need personally.

Download an earlier version to get an extra 30 days

I tried using Shotcut and it was a disaster. Way too complicated. I can't make heads or tails of it. So non-user-friendly.

Windows Movie Maker's level of GUI complexity is all I can handle, but it's still lacking a ton of what I need personally.
it's free too
idk man, I'll try shotcut, mainly because I'm used to vegas pro's user interface.

it's definitely intimidating at first but it's pretty easy to figure out after a little goofing around

stuff boy i thought you were about to ask for some help with a trial for a crime you committed

Try uninstalling it and reinstall it

Sure it will be a pain but it may reset the trial period

you should try adobe premiere

Adobe Premier has a 30 day free trial and then after that it's $19.99 a month.

it's definitely intimidating at first but it's pretty easy to figure out after a little goofing around
I remember in my basic video editing class back in high school we did stuff like making shapes rotate and text following a path
can you do all that kinda stuff in Shotcut?

i use lightworks sometimes cuz its free but its so complicated and weird and i hate it

you seem to be in a pretty bad situation. what i would do is bring it up with your parents on possibly buying one of the codes for it but that's just me and you can do whatever you want to get it. not advocating anything.