Author Topic: Insert richard Here's Manifesto  (Read 39854 times)

Honestly khanu, I think it's time to just chill and let it go. Everybody has had enough, we all want to move on. Rally's made a great argument, so let's leave it at that and find other threads to fight and piss in please.

you guys know that you can just ignore the topic and move along, right?

Stop with the loving tunnel vision.

Im trying to say you keep getting all brown town cause Im getting attention, yet you post a topic that looks like a loving attention whory post.
you're not making any sense

Stop with the loving tunnel vision.

Im trying to say you keep getting all brown town cause Im getting attention, yet you post a topic that looks like a loving attention whory post.

how the forget is it attention whory

im going to use the same thing das said because you are acting like a moron and are trying SO HARD to divert the attention to me

Nickpb posted pictures of his ass lets go talk about that guys

this is the ONE time I've been unsuccessful in derailing a thread.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 02:03:07 AM by Nickpb 3.0 »

pics pls

Yes I can fully ignore a topic that is literally DEDICATED to fling stuff at me since day 1. Along with 5 other people who follow me around to start stuff up for no reason and legit never stop. That'll show them!

In all seriousness I will try my hardest to ignore this bullstuff topic which is the lowest I've ever seen the BLF go to attack a user.

this is the ONE time I've been unsuccessful in derailing a thread.
pics pls

Yes I can fully ignore a topic that is literally DEDICATED to fling stuff at me since day 1. Along with 5 other people who follow me around to start stuff up for no reason and legit never stop. That'll show them!
i thought i told you yesterday that the world isn't out to get you mate

In all seriousness I will try my hardest to ignore this bullstuff topic which is the lowest I've ever seen the BLF go to attack a user.

now you're just rambling. i'm not going to argue anymore. everybody already knows what there is to know.

i thought i told you yesterday that the world isn't out to get you mate
Well this entire loving thread sure did show that the world wasnt out to get me huh

Yes I can fully ignore a topic that is literally DEDICATED to fling stuff at me since day 1.
I might be wrong but I thought the message wasn't directed towards you, it was towards everybody else, especially those who are starting or continuing arguments in this thread.

And reading that post, I really think you need to take a deep breathe and just ease up a bit. If they really just 5 people who keep following you around to start stuff, doesn't that mean their opinions are invalid since they're basically just trolling you? It might help just to try and ignore those posters from now on since they're going to be stuff anyway.

INH if you're so triggered get the User Blocker Script & the Topic Blocker ffs

Just stop posting in this topic, continuing to fight is not benefiting you in any way.

And reading that post, I really think you need to take a deep breathe and just ease up a bit. If they really just 5 people who keep following you around to start stuff, doesn't that mean their opinions are invalid since they're basically just trolling you? It might help just to try and ignore those posters from now on since they're going to be stuff anyway.
If their opinion is wrong cause they are trolling, how come all of their bullstuff towards me has caused me to emotionally seize up, cause most of the forum to go against me, all for no reason?

If I did ignore them which I've tried, they just contiue to throw stuff until I react, and blame me for reacting and they use it to justify their assholish actions.

Just stop posting in this topic, continuing to fight is not benefiting you in any way.
Alright.

Mcjob If you want we can continue this tomorrow on steam, along with anyone else. I'd rather not do pm since I find it very tedious to use when quite alot of people have a steam which is basically a 1 on 1 IRC chat