Author Topic: Insert richard Here's Manifesto  (Read 39846 times)

didn't read the last few pages of the thread, but does anyone know if INH is okay?
Just so everyone knows: INH is alive. He was active on his account today. Probably reading this thread.

Just so everyone knows: INH is alive. He was active on his account today. Probably reading this thread.

Yeah, you're right, I don't know squat about INH except for what he reveals about his personal life anonymously on the internet. Maybe he is depressed. Maybe his parents do argue from time to time. Doesn't mean he ain't exploiting people for attention. I like how you just straight up admitted that you don't actually give a forget about him either way and you're just here for the brownie points though, at-least you're honest.

I've made a judgement based on the public information he's basically handed to me. If it's a lie and what he's given me is not an accurate reflection of how he feels, then he probably knows that, and understands that I'm making a judgement based on information that isn't entirely accurate to him. INH is basically irrelevant to everything I'm saying. He's just an example.
i was trying to add the idea that unless you personally know them theres nothing you can do other than speculate on the situation or grab free social e-rep and support them
i wasn't saying that i dont give a stuff about him, i was putting my two cents on how the issue can be handled

i was trying to add the idea that unless you personally know them theres nothing you can do other than speculate on the situation or grab free social e-rep and support them
i wasn't saying that i dont give a stuff about him, i was putting my two cents on how the issue can be handled

guess ur two cents are worth 0 cents

In your own words, we cannot determine if INH is actually suicidal or depressed without meeting him in real life. So, by your own logic, you cannot actually determine whether or not the guy is actually depressed.

So your response is to do what? Just throw random 'support' into the internet and hope it scores you brownie points. This is so wildly unhelpful it's almost comical. It's condescending. If INH was actually depressed, you'd be doing the opposite of helping.

In your own words, we cannot determine if INH is actually suicidal or depressed without meeting him in real life. So, by your own logic, you cannot actually determine whether or not the guy is actually depressed.

So your response is to do what? Just throw random 'support' into the internet and hope it scores you brownie points. This is so wildly unhelpful it's almost comical. It's condescending. If INH was actually depressed, you'd be doing the opposite of helping.
no, what i was trying to do is put some insight on your statement that he could likely be attention whoring because we wouldn't actually know if he was depressed or not
you can't look at text and say "oh yea they're sad", they could be doing anything.
i was pretty much agreeing with you and i didn't mean for you to receive it the wrong way.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 11:25:18 PM by Maxx° »

Oh dear, this got derailed fast.

I love how we forgot about Squartle.

guess ur two cents are worth 0 cents
xd sik burn

Oh dear, this got derailed fast.

I love how we forgot about Squartle.
It's loving beautiful

lol I'll just show this thread to everyone who says "cyberbullying isn't real just walk away"

why do I always walk in on a thread like this and there's suddenly five or so pages about maxx

like dude it's been a couple years, you'd think this stuff would improve

lol I'll just show this thread to everyone who says "cyberbullying isn't real just walk away"

but it isn't, and INH likely did exactly that

but it isn't, and INH likely did exactly that
haha if you invest your life working on making friends and all in a community, then for some unknown reason people start stuffting all over you and what you like/do, it takes work to walk away, and then (here's the kicker) it just gets WORSE AND WORSE while you're gone, and there's absolutely NOTHING you can do about it
you're still just as depressed but for different reasons

and there's absolutely NOTHING you can do about it
Or ya know

Have a life outside the internet. That might help a lil bit

INH asked me to post this in response to Rally

haha if you invest your life working on making friends and all in a community, then for some unknown reason people start stuffting all over you and what you like/do, it takes work to walk away, and then (here's the kicker) it just gets WORSE AND WORSE while you're gone, and there's absolutely NOTHING you can do about it
you're still just as depressed but for different reasons

"friends"
"unknown reason"
lol

Oh sweet lord

We forgeted that kid up

Okay you are all WAY too close to this. You keep stuffting on INH for being an attention grabber, but you overlook one huge logical fallacy - he didn't start this, he was literally targeted, information was grabbed from outside the forum and what ensued was a detroit-style beatdown where one guy is curled on the ground while 5 guys stomp on him. I'm not even taking sides here, these are facts.

Edit: You shouldn't have posted that, it only gives wind to a 'I can't control myself so I'll control others' sort of mindset.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 12:45:43 AM by Dannu »