Author Topic: McDonalds accidentally gave me 3 extra drinks  (Read 3106 times)

say goodbye to your kidneys OP

Forgot to post, i finished the third one. 8 piss count. Thanks for keeping watch on this thread. please donate to my gofundme for surgery.

You're going to need much more than a surgery to get rid of that stuff you swallowed.

Forgot to post, i finished the third one. 8 piss count. Thanks for keeping watch on this thread. please donate to my gofundme for surgery.
at least we can use your bodily fluids as pancake syrup

three large cokes? that's at least 258 grams (at least half a pound) of sugar what the forget

three large cokes? that's at least 258 grams (at least half a pound) of sugar what the forget
let's guess how many times OP will vomit

c's going to vibrate so much with all that energy that he'll transcend our dimension

bruh thats nothin i can drink 5 and not throw up or have to pee for like 5 days -_- im the master of holdng it in.

KFC once gave us a second 10-piece variety bucket by mistake before.
That was very much a similar journey.

good luck on the after journey
you'll need it alot

oh yeah, not to mention he consumed a little over a thousand calories in those three drinks alone, which is half the daily value what the hell

I once ate a 2 pound bag of Twizzlers in one day.