Clownfish Presents: 👌👌👌The Fish Tank👌👌👌 (discord)

Poll

are you viewing this in 2016

yes
19 (42.2%)
no
8 (17.8%)
your discord sucks
18 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Clownfish Presents: 👌👌👌The Fish Tank👌👌👌 (discord)  (Read 50721 times)

PM ME FOR THE LINK

I'm gonna keep this thread short,
The community has spoken and I have delivered, this is a discord with appropriate rules regarding homoloveuals, furries, and general degeneracy. My coordinated mod team has been instructed to hold  nothing back against the subhuman skum that try to post loveualized animals in MY main board

that's about it

Pirate code

1) Gore, furry, inflation and related special interestes, and anything gross basically belongs in the "davy jones locker" channel, anything like that posted outside of the locker, you will lose all ability to embed images permanently.

2) Don't be a salty sea dog, if you act like a little bitch, you will be muted and/or banned like one

3) Don't chum up the ocean, excessive posting of unfunny jokes, image spam, and anything of that category will get you muted, and/or banned

4) ok asslantic ocean is the nsfw room so keep the nsfw in there please, rule 1 still applies here

5) no advertising of other servers

6) No server raiding, if you are caught attempting to maliciously raid anything you will be banned. Harmless jokes are not raiding but if you're not sure if you're violating this rule, don't loving do it. Breaking this rule will be an instant permanent ban.

Bans will be handled via straw poll, given a legitimate reason for the ban is provided, if the vote passes, the ban will be issued

« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 09:52:57 AM by Clownfish »

« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 07:10:03 PM by c »

I've never understood what Discord is. Is it a public forum maker?

I've never understood what Discord is. Is it a public forum maker?
it's a chat room, a lot like skype

more like meme spam room

it's a chat room, a lot like skype
Oh
I'll pass then. Thanks for the info.

more like meme spam room
it should calm down eventually
and die [hopefully not]

[color= transparent]drydess is okay i guess[/color]
hey look gary there I am

getting spongy in here

new channel for memes specifically