Clownfish Presents: 👌👌👌The Fish Tank👌👌👌 (discord)

Poll

are you viewing this in 2016

yes
19 (42.2%)
no
8 (17.8%)
your discord sucks
18 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Clownfish Presents: 👌👌👌The Fish Tank👌👌👌 (discord)  (Read 50740 times)

Of course...

Dr. NickPB refused my offer in favor of yours
well congratulations, you pissed nickpb off

now what's the next step of your master plan?

He seems to be either blind or avoiding my question.

well congratulations, you pissed nickpb off

now what's the next step of your master plan?

Crashing this thread

Crashing this thread
Why do you wear dog collars? Is it because you spent the majority of your childhood in a cage which turned you into this or is it just birth defects

Why do you wear dog collars? Is it because you spent the majority of your childhood in a cage which turned you into this or is it just birth defects
Nick stop, ask him in PM. Doing this here and trying so hard to get him to answer is just a cheap way on baiting him

Nick stop, ask him in PM. Doing this here and trying so hard to get him to answer is just a cheap way on baiting him
Maybe he should be a good boy and reply to me. Hell I might even give him a treat if he behaves

Maybe he should be a good boy and reply to me. Hell I might even give him a treat if he behaves
You're just going to use his response as a way to make fun of and embarrass him. Please take it to PM, no one wants to see drama here. If you're desperate, make one

Make sure you give him chocolate if he's wearing a dog collar.

:^)

i dont get it does he wear actual dog collars for dogs or choker ones because i wear those whats the big prob :l

did you guys seriously just banepost

i dont get it does he wear actual dog collars for dogs or choker ones because i wear those whats the big prob :l
like actual dog collars. The type of collar bought at petsmart

like actual dog collars. The type of collar bought at petsmart
...people these days
did you guys seriously just banepost