Author Topic: Sound_BlockheadDeath  (Read 2994 times)

Blockhead Death Yells

Death yell pack that includes 15 yells and 4 pain sounds, credit to Arekan for the script.

Features
- Includes 15 death yells made 100% by my voice and alot of pitch changing.
- 4 Pain sounds (When a player takes damage) using my voice.
- The yells are painful, yet humorous at the same time.
- custom audio profile for yelling

Download:https://www.mediafire.com/?c18gy3yj69l8876

Any questions, concerns or feedback? Drop a reply.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 02:49:10 AM by Ctrooper »

Looks good. I have to test this when i get home from school

every blockhead's vocal cords are replaced with ctrooper's voice right now
noice

Looks good. I have to test this when i get home from school

It's loving 12 AM. Where do you live in which it is normal to be at school at this time?

OT:
The sound quality is pretty nice. Although, on a few you cut the audio too early, so the sound does not fade out. But, there is no audible noise, no extra bumps, no static. Pretty nice.

Although, on a few you cut the audio too early

This is because i had a little bit of fuzz from my mic and i wanted to get rid as much of that as possible.

Nice, I will stick to the original sounds.

It's loving 12 AM. Where do you live in which it is normal to be at school at this time?

Time zones, think about it ... Hold on, I see why now.

OT: Nice mod, like c[_] said before, I'll try this when I get home. Do the sounds play on bots though? Because that was the main problem about these sound mods, I don't hear them in bots.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 03:27:46 PM by Spartan224 »

Do the sounds play on bots though? Because that was the main problem about these sound mods, I don't hear them in bots.
The pain sounds will play but not the death yells, you can use events to play them for you but thats it. Slayer bots will play the yells though.

finland

edit: whoops bump

finland

edit: whoops bump
tru stuff yo

Sounnds awesome