What are you going to do today?

Author Topic: What are you going to do today?  (Read 1158 times)

I was wondering what you guys would do. It's raining in sourhern california. I'll be playing blockland as soon as I get home from school. Then I'll continue my lifelong goal of being a fat loser.

excavate some pusillanimous individual

sit around in school and do nothing like the smart boy i am

Dont worry, the reason im not doing anything (today) is because its testing day (i finished my tests), not because im lazy

sit around in school and die internally

then die externally too because we're doing some fighting stuff in gym today

presenting a powerpoint to my gifted class, nervous af
then going home

Taking a day trip to a museum in a nearby town that has a ton of musical instruments.  Probably check out some other things while I'm there, maybe see a movie in the nearby city.  Mostly doing this since I'm moving at the end of the month and I'm trying to get the most out of this general area before I abandon it for the rest of my life.

I was wondering what you guys would do. It's raining in sourhern california. I'll be playing blockland as soon as I get home from school. Then I'll continue my lifelong goal of being a fat loser.
heh, it was rainging aswell here in LA
I'm going to a funeral. . .

heh, it was rainging aswell here in LA
I'm going to a funeral. . .

Where is the burial?

do schoolwork
maybe get started on building my uncle's F/A-18 model so he can paint it (hes got sausage fingers so building isnt something he can do easily)
kiłl myself
play rimworld alpha 13
eat pancakes for dinmer

work on a paper, work on math work, draw in class, go home early because i don't have a 6th hour, visit a friend's house, draw more, and maaaaybe take a nap at some point

school, go home, sleep, watch koth and bobs burgers while exersing, get on the computer, then sleep
maybe I'll work on my ratte model tomorrow