what movie or tv cliches do you hate

Author Topic: what movie or tv cliches do you hate  (Read 3087 times)

I hate it when women storm off in movies without letting the guy who says "I can explain" explain. Especially when the explanation isn't that hard and probably valid. Movie people are sooo unreasonable 

When they play music that is popular at the time, shortly after the beginning.

sometimes i like when the narrator turns out to be an important character in the movie and it surprises you when they turn to talk to you in the 4th wall but i usually hate it when the narrator is the main character and they have like the most annoying voice

I hate every james bond movie because it taught me hoes are not 2 be trusted

"it can't get worse than this"
>rain

how the bad guys are super stuffty at shooting in most movies

IF I HACK INTO THE MAINFRAME I CAN GET THE DATA THAT I NEED TO SOLVE THIS
CLIKLCKACLAKCLKUCOKCICKLAKCK

"it can't get worse than this"
>rain
aaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

"Guys we're being chased by a crazy chainsaw-carrying murderer, instead of getting out of the house and running away down the road, let's go to the basement! Yes that'll show him!"

pronoun games and inability to loving communicate
frozen would have never happened if the characters knew how to loving talk

Movie trailers which use a scene with a punchline, and when the punchline happens it quickly switches to a random, irrelevant scene of someone laughing.
and right before it whatever music was playing always stops and then after the laugh it resumes as the movie title and logo show up along with the rating with possibly one more line of dialogue and after that possibly "now playing"

"you just happen to be better than everyone else cuz main character"
Have you ever considered that he was made the main-character because he was better than everyone else?

IF I HACK INTO THE MAINFRAME I CAN GET THE DATA THAT I NEED TO SOLVE THIS
CLIKLCKACLAKCLKUCOKCICKLAKCK
jesus forget, this so hard

two enemies become friends and have to unite together in order to defeat someone!

Have you ever considered that he was made the main-character because he was better than everyone else?
i mean when the character just happens to be super powerful or something without having to work for it, they just get a trophy for showing up. I want them to work hard and gain power through that rather than just getting the power for doing nothing