How did you found out about blockland?

Author Topic: How did you found out about blockland?  (Read 6972 times)

This is a thread about how you found about blockland.

I found out about this game back in 2012 when I googled block and blockland popped up, the same day
I asked my dad if he can buy it and he bought it.

Now how did you find out about this game.

I found it from Youtube back in 08` when I was playing ROBLOX at the time. I pleaded my parents to buy it but unfortunately someone attempted to hack my dad's credit card in the process. The dude was from Tennessee so that's where I get SomeGuyFromTennessee from.

One of my roblox friends said he wasn't gonna be on roblox as much because he got blockland

Used to play roblox, but then I found a bunch of roblox vs. blockland videos on youtube.

Used to play roblox, but then I found a bunch of roblox vs. blockland videos on youtube.
this

No idea what website I was on but I saw an add for Blockland and it showed some bamboo and mountains and such and I thought it looked super cool.  Played the demo for awhile and then I finally convinced my parents to let me buy it.  I think this was my first big online game, besides LEGO U.  And I still play it today :)

i founded out from a friend

Back in 08 or 09 I was bored and looking for sandbox games, and I found a screenshot of Blockland and since it caught my attention, I decided to delve further into it and eventually got hooked

This video: https://youtu.be/tzaLRjayeY4

I had an interest in legos, paticularly stop-motion films at the time, and the idea of a lego game surpassed my previous interests.

When I first got steam in 2014 it was on store front page

the great war between roblox and blockland
thousands died.

Majorth showed me and Blox, and later we bought it.
Hadn't even heard of it before then but I'm so glad I have now!

Advertisements and 10 reasons to buy Blockland.