Author Topic: The Order of Yoni - in other words, vaginal beer (possibly NSFW)  (Read 1040 times)

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/first-vaginal-beer-bottled-instinct#/

Found this indiegogo project off of retsupurae, and my god it's an interesting read

Basically, it's a beer made with lactic acid bacteria found inside a woman's snatch. I did not loving stutter.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 12:51:11 PM by Glass Joe »

im not sure whether or not to be utterly horrified or subtly aroused by the prospect of extracting lactic acid bacteria from a womans reproductive organs to put into a concoction called vaginal beer

the top reward jesus christ

how do they even get the bacteria out of the donator wow

"may require visit gynecologist in Poland or Germany"

this is almost as bad as the time some feminist used her vaginal yeast to make bread and likely ate it afterwards.

This is absolutely revolting

I've literally never in all of my days come across a more revolting product marketed to the general public, as if normal people would ever want their product. There's a lot of disgusting fringe products out there but usually they're marketed towards the specific type of people that would use them.. this is almost offensive in how it reassures me how much I "want" it. forget off, I don't want your disgusting twat brew.

I would rather eat my own richard

I would rather eat my own richard
i'm sure there's a product out there for that too