Is it good

Yes
7 (11.5%)
No
10 (16.4%)
Its called loving Burger King what do you think
44 (72.1%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Author Topic: Would a Burger King Hot Dog taste good?  (Read 2283 times)

there are some simple rules for eating out: you get your burgers from burger King, you get your hotdogs from Hotdog King, your fries from Fry King and your drinks from Sonic.

ordering an item that isn't the specialty of the restaurant is just asking for trouble

hot dogs are terrible regardless, fast food hotdogs are probably able to kill you once you eat two bites

there are some simple rules for eating out: you get your burgers from burger King, you get your hotdogs from Hotdog King, your fries from Fry King and your drinks from Sonic.

ordering an item that isn't the specialty of the restaurant is just asking for trouble

I ordered Donald from McDonald's

I've had it.
It's not bad, but if you want a fast food hot dog just go to Sonic.

I ordered Donald from McDonald's

you only get those from Donald King come on keep up.

OK but who things "Oh I'm going to go to BURGER King and get a HOT DOG!" Like wat?

go to higley hot dogs for a REAL hot dog

Your never supposed to get hot dogs from fast food places.

try their angry whopper instead

I have a feeling he's going to change the title and poll of this thread soon, just like the others.

If you people are going to do that stuff at least come out and say you're planning on doing it.

I have a feeling he's going to change the title and poll of this thread soon, just like the others.

If you people are going to do that stuff at least come out and say you're planning on doing it.
what
why would i change it?

what
why would i change it?

It's a fad to make a debate topic without telling people it's a debate that changes per day.