Poll

Which challenge idea should I re-host again?

Hang Glider Challenge
4 (19%)
Grapple Rope Challenge
4 (19%)
Shoot Em Up Challenge
2 (9.5%)
Continue working on the Ultimate Challenge
11 (52.4%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: April 17, 2016, 02:34:54 AM

Author Topic: Which challenge server should I bring back?  (Read 625 times)

It's that time of the year again when I give the forums the option to choose what server I should host.  Since a fair amount of people have asked me if I'm going to re-host any of my challenge servers I've decided to make a poll that you guys can pick what challenge server will be re-hosted in May.  Down below are short descriptions of what the challenge ideas are if you haven't heard of them before.

Hang Glider Challenge
The Hang Glider Challenge is a challenge server that test the player's skill with the hang glider.  This challenge tests the player's reaction time and ability to maneuver with the glider.

Grapple Rope Challenge
The Grapple Rope Challenge is a challenge that test player's skills with the grapple rope instead of a hang glider.  However, unlike the hang glider challenge this challenge is set in a laboratory and has a storyline.Sorta...

Shoot Em Up Challenge
This challenge is exactly what it sounds like.  The challenge tests player's abilities to shoot at a target while avoiding enemy fire in a Contra like style.  Players are giving a sub machine gun by default and can get weapon drops from bots.

Continue Working On The Ultimate Challenge
This option is pretty self explanatory.  This challenge is currently the challenge I've been hosting recently.  In this challenge player's must explore an unkown, massive facility to find an escape.  However the player finds a guy that can help them escape from the facility with a catch.  The player must help this guy with shutting down the master server.  During this challenge the player discovers secrets within this facility while solving platforming puzzles and mental puzzles.

If the Hang Glider, Grapple Rope, or Shoot Em Up Challenge get the most votes they'll be reworked on to look better and to have a better difficulty spike on some of them.  Voting will end by next week.

im so about people makin puzzle you actually have to solve for in blockland. more of that would be awesome.

I'm torn between Ultimate and Grapple, but I'll go with the latter.

I still gotta finish my Winter challenge

Just a quick update, if the Ultimate Challenge still has the most votes for the next three days this topic will be locked.

im so about people makin puzzle you actually have to solve for in blockland. more of that would be awesome.
this

Shoot Em Up Challenge
This challenge is exactly what it sounds like.  The challenge tests player's abilities to shoot at a target while avoiding enemy fire in a Contra like style.  Players are giving a sub machine gun by default and can get weapon drops from bots.

This.