Poll

Well?

Weapons are for pussies
Gun
Stick
Knife
Other
My bare hands

Author Topic: If you had to fight a homeless guy what weapon would you use  (Read 4926 times)

If it's actually a fight, then not a gun. It's not a fight if he doesn't have one, and if he does, I can easily die even if I kill him.
I'd think a big knife/machete/sword would work, but what if I'm crap with them and I get disarmed? I definitely can't fight off someone with those.
So maybe something harder to lose, like a knuckle duster? Although then I could just be outfought.

Pretty sure Badspot made it clear that buts are allowed.
we don't want another panic, I too like ass but however these are tough times

But if it's a fight and someone's got to die, wouldn't a gunshot to the head be the most likely means of killing the guy quickly while still keeping me safe? If it's a life and death situation, and given the rules, someone HAS to die, I'd rather it be quick and painless for the guy then getting beaten to death with a club...

Is the homeless guy hoped up on drugs? Many of them can make you rather resilient.

Is the homeless guy hoped up on drugs? Many of them can make you rather resilient.
ya hes high on vape

To be honest, I want to properly size the guy up first. If I just assume what they're like I could make a really bad choice.

or you could shoot them with a gun

mini nuke
both of us die

anyone can just go out and shoot a hobo
you need some sort of challenge

if i could get a shield, then probably like machete or something. otherwise i'd probably want a bat

guns are pretty good

maybe perhaps possibly this chainsaw