Author Topic: Ya boy Furdle is going back to Africa. AMA.  (Read 2929 times)

That sounds really amazing, actually. As a future architect, it's my hope to someday do something similar. I'd like to someday travel to underdeveloped countries and improve the living conditions of the people there. So yeah, good on you, that sounds awesome!

That sounds really amazing, actually. As a future architect, it's my hope to someday do something similar. I'd like to someday travel to underdeveloped countries and improve the living conditions of the people there. So yeah, good on you, that sounds awesome!
Yeah architects are definitely needed in places like this. Just don't expect to be making a great deal of money from it. It's all for experience and helping others.

Yeah architects are definitely needed in places like this. Just don't expect to be making a great deal of money from it. It's all for experience and helping others.
Oh haha, I wasn't planning on doing those trips for money. My hope is that I can have a firm back in the US, and I can save money/raise money/start some kind of organization that will do trips like once a year. IDK, I haven't thought out details but it wouldn't be full time.

You think you could take some pictures that are interesting or anything to throw back at us? Malawi seems to be in a region I'd like to see a bit of.

Also, not trying to be tribal (even though I am myself a wild monday), but you see any of them beast of no nation-tier militias?

You think you could take some pictures that are interesting or anything to throw back at us? Malawi seems to be in a region I'd like to see a bit of.

Also, not trying to be tribal (even though I am myself a wild monday), but you see any of them beast of no nation-tier militias?
Yeah I could upload some photos, I'll probably do it tomorrow or in another topic.
Basically all the police are militias so they're camoflague wearing soldiers with rifles that are old as forget. They have MP40s and M1A's mainly (if I'm correct which I'm probably not)

explain how any of this is tribal
How can you no see it? The repetitive mention of diseases due to the fact its Africa.

How can you no see it? The repetitive mention of diseases due to the fact its Africa.
That's ignorance and immaturity, not tribal.

Are you trying to say that Africa doesn't have disease or something? There's quite a few awful diseases you can get in Africa if you aren't careful. Race isn't even involved in that.

i hope your family has alot of ransom money

because disease is prevalent in africa where it's harder to get treatment or medication
it's not like they're saying "they're black therefore they have diseases," it's "africa has a lot of diseases"

How good is/was the security there?

How good is/was the security there?
The police system is kinda corrupt but it can be horrendous in the non-main cities and smaller/poor areas.