chocolate hippopotamus: a story of adventure, love, drama, and mystery

Poll

oscar winning story?

yes
17 (77.3%)
no
5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: chocolate hippopotamus: a story of adventure, love, drama, and mystery  (Read 4989 times)

its his own topic its probably ok
Your still not allowed to post the same thing multiple times.

Shazoo be prepared from a spam ban.
Jeet being ban hungry once again smh.

People make those stupid rock in my room topics all the time. This isn't spam jeet as much as you want it to be.

Your still not allowed to post the same thing multiple times.
She isn't.

chocolate hippopotamus!!!

Nick you seem to always assume someone is hungry for something even though they they mentioned it.

Nick you seem to always assume someone is hungry for something even though they they mentioned it.
People that go into topics and only add content such as "Be prepared for a ban" are ban hungry deny it if you want but that doesn't change the facts. Several of you younger forumers seem to get a dopamine release whenever you see the red text. Pathetic tbh

Edit: I'm sure you also reported because again. Ban hungry
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 11:10:18 PM by Nickpb 3.0 »

People that go into topics and only add content such as "Be prepared for a ban" are ban hungry deny it if you want but that doesn't change the facts. Several of you younger forumers seem to get a dopamine release whenever you see the red text. Pathetic tbh
Saying "being prepared for a ban" doesn't signal hunger for "bans", it just means I think their going to get banned. I don't mind shazoo, so why should I wish for her departure? Stop asumming things.

There are no grounds for a ban here.

Somebody who replied in this thread probably already hit the report button down there, who that was I have no idea.

Wasn't me, I don't see why he should be banned, its not like he's cross posting into other threads, and he hasn't double posted or triple posted in a row, but hey if there's a rule about it let me know.

...chocolate hippopotamus?

Edit: I'm sure you also reported because again. Ban hungry
I didn't even report but ok.

are we just gonna ignore the moment happening right now

...chocolate hippopotamus?

chocolate hippopotamus <3