Author Topic: Swollow's Void Lounge 4/10/2016  (Read 2221 times)

Bar Area

Odyssey's nice mini bar stage

Nickpb's stuffty drumset

eh17's male strip cage

Xephifre's pleads for help

Nickpb and captmeat sitting in a tree

what was going on on the server other than lounging around cause dang u got a lot of players there

always wanted to host a generic lounge server where people chilled and talked and maybe freebuilded but i couldn't think of a way to retain players.

you destroyed my gallows and therefore you are dead to me

what was going on on the server other than lounging around cause dang u got a lot of players there

always wanted to host a generic lounge server where people chilled and talked and maybe freebuilded but i couldn't think of a way to retain players.
Some funny conversations and I think just who was on the server helped for example we had a lot of the older players so we were having actual conversations and cracking jokes. It was a great server tbh

you destroyed my gallows and therefore you are dead to me
i reset all the free builds, the builds seen were made in under 2 hours

music+tower climb challenge
most people were building something only a few people did nothing but talked

Awe my billed was deleted :(

i wish people would build more surreal builds, i love surrealism

It's back up and I made a dope boat

It's a neat concept, but I don't like that they're just on 64x cubes. Either floating or like, varied heights would be nice.