Post Stories about breaking stuff when angry.

Author Topic: Post Stories about breaking stuff when angry.  (Read 2152 times)

I wrestled a lamp to the ground as if it was a human being and shattered it all over the place (kek)
lmao my brother did the same thing once a few years ago

rally and bird confirmed long lost siblings

also i almost broke my gamecube controller by twisting it after 5+ losses on smash 4 for glory

rally and bird confirmed long lost siblings
no wonder we get into fights

broke 3 mice
old tube monitor stopped working because i used to hit it a lot, but now i got a flatscreen so i cant afford to punch that one.
broke my old cellphone, badly damaged two other ones
once i dug my fingers into my keyboard and ripped out a lot of keys though i could put them back together, also i used to hit it a lot and actually slapped out the "console" key
broke a calculator (actually tore it to pieces) like 5 months ago, i still find buttons lying around every once in a while
split a drumstick by throwing it at my rock band guitar
broke many meaningless stuff like pens, plastic stuff and 2 days ago y threw my wallet across my room too hard and it landed on my lamp's screen. now it has this big opening but its still good i guess

games make me mad

I punched my wall once but I don't get mad often.

when i was angry i broke the silence

Punched a wall and gave it a big dent, split my knuckles on a locker at school one time.

Oh and one time I threw a chair sort of at my brother but I was little so what else can you expect. It put a hole in the wall.

shes still recovering

I'm not a toddler so I don't break things when I'm frustrated

I once threw my cat like a football, but he didn't break because he's a cat

usually when I'm mad I just get sassy and don't stfu

I've only been absolutely pissed several times in my life, a couple times I swung (back) at a person and every other time consisted of punching a brick wall or tree

never broke anything unless you count one guy's nose I guess haha

usually when I'm mad I just get sassy and don't stfu

When I'm mad I have a massive cold shoulder. I just stop talking to people and form walls. I tend to do it to everybody at once, but do it especially with the person I'm angry with.

I broke a school library book in 5th grade once
i taped it together and didn't get in trouble

I struck down with great vengaence upon my keyboard in furious anger and saw the escape key fly by, there is still a dent in my desk that i just put a piece of tape over

i think the last time i vented anger through destruction was at my old house. i used to beat the stuff out of a car we had with a bat