Another random collection of skies from Teneksi

Author Topic: Another random collection of skies from Teneksi  (Read 12971 times)

pre-script: I didn't make these. Found with strategic variations on the phrase "free skyboxes." Unfortunately I have lost track of where they each came from and cannot properly give credit, but they were all ok unless I sold 'em. So don't give me money for these. Just give me money for other reasons.

now for the good stuff

what've we got in the lineup today, let's see:

Bright blue sunny sky to act as an alternative to the default Toothpaste Hell
Morning with big, fluffy clouds blocking the sun
Lovely colorful sunset with a smattering of clouds
Exceptionally bright partly-cloudy day, #1 reason to make a sunglasses mod
Slightly hazy day, not particularly beautiful but provides variety
Moon and stars. Serene or spooky, you decide!
Cloudy night. Extra serene or extra spooky!??
Hazier day, because we keep making cars.

I FINALLY FIXED THE LINK IN 2018 [19.1 MB]
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 05:41:11 PM by Teneksi »

Stunning, once again.

The 2nd one is the MOST AMAZING!!!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

This is the 100th environmental pack, congrats, my wip one was going to be done in like a month.

Ho shiz

http://reije081.home.xs4all.nl/skyboxes/ is a source for at least one of the skyboxes. Can you add some of the ones there that aren't already included too?

http://reije081.home.xs4all.nl/skyboxes/ is a source for at least one of the skyboxes. Can you add some of the ones there that aren't already included too?
Actually I included three out of four of those. The only one I didn't include was the alternate, darker sunset. I suppose I didn't see the need for adding such a subtle difference to the variety, and yet I included the two hazy days? I contradict myself.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 10:29:14 AM by gr8dayseth »

nevermind, resolved
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 09:25:40 PM by Teneksi »

holy stuff on a stick, its so beautiful

and the prize goes to you for making the 100th environment files topic